PDA

View Full Version : American Girl at Target

chlobo
03-16-2013, 09:33 AM
I was at Target last week and they had these American Girl sew and stuff animals. They were only 25% off so I passed. I went back yesterday & they were gone. If there any way to find out the DPCI # so I can look up on the website and see if another Target might have it. A basic search turned up nothing.

MamaInMarch
03-16-2013, 10:10 AM
I am headed to our Target shortly. I will check for you. What section where they in?

cleo27
03-16-2013, 11:32 PM
That sounds like the kits we have found at Michaels. We actually bought an AG sew and stuff kit with 2 animals (they had owls, raccoons, or bears) last week as a gift for a friend and were able to use a 40% off coupon.

citymama
03-17-2013, 01:29 AM
They have a lot of those kits at Joann's.

jetrlw
03-20-2013, 11:47 PM
That sounds like the kits we have found at Michaels. We actually bought an AG sew and stuff kit with 2 animals (they had owls, raccoons, or bears) last week as a gift for a friend and were able to use a 40% off coupon.

I bought a couple of AG kits at Michaels a few weeks ago on clearance for $5 each (regular price $29.99). The kit was to make a felt purse for the person and the doll. Definitely check Micheals and remember to use the 40% coupon as well as an additional 15% teacher discount if you work in the field of education. Just show your school ID.