PDA

View Full Version : hanna andersson (and other) score today

amatahrain
03-16-2013, 08:51 PM
I drove to a baby consignment sale that was 1 1/2 hour away and didn't rack up much. A pair of Janie & Jack pants for $3, a "Little Marc Jacobs" dress for $3.50, a nice pair of crocs for $1, and a pair of Pedipeds for $2. Luckily DH likes road trips so it wasn't a total bust.

On the way home we took a different route than what we normally take and stopped at a Goodwill (it's like 10 minutes from home in a little town). I found 7 pairs of Hanna Andersson pants in DD's size for $2 each plus a Hanna jacket that looks brand new for $2. The jacket wasn't DD's size but I couldn't leave it there! I also found a pair of crocs that look like they've never been worn for $1. When we left the store I told my hubby I felt like I just robbed the place. I never stop at Goodwill but will be making the rounds now that I found all of these goodies.

I also saw a lot of gymbo in really nice shape but DD was having a fit and I think DH thought about leaving me there. They had a brand new with tags Lands End jacket for $3.

waitingforgrace
03-16-2013, 09:01 PM
Wow nice finds!

daisyd
03-16-2013, 09:18 PM
I'm jealous :)

maiaann
03-16-2013, 09:34 PM
Wow! Great scores! :thumbsup:

teresah00
03-16-2013, 09:37 PM
Nice!