PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy quality sheet sets, a deal would be sweet!

Jelliebean
03-16-2013, 09:02 PM
I want a sent of QUALITY sheets. I don't want to pay more than $100 though. Even that scares me. I have some stuff picked out at Garnet Hill (I'm in Canada) and shipping is $60 with customs!!! :( I don't know if I can do it. I wish I would have thought of buying them when they have the 20% off not long ago. I did have to go and fall in love with a set there, but jeeze...$60 is really steep.

Anyhow, anywhere else? The company store? Pottery barn? Elsewhere? I'm just stumped. I don't want "these are 1000 thread count lovely sheets" and they're sand paper! It's so hard to buy online and very, very little locally.

mommylamb
03-16-2013, 09:04 PM
I love my Vera wang sheets from kohls so much. For a king size they were about $100. They're 800 thread count and honestly they are so much nicer than other sheet sets I've owned that are over 1000 thread count.

cookiemonster80
03-16-2013, 09:10 PM
I want to know too- I put away my flannel sheets this weekend only to find my favorite regular sheets have a big rip- no idea how that happened. Extra deep would be a bonus for me.

flygirl555
03-16-2013, 10:04 PM
Try Costco's Kirkland brand sheets. They are SO comfortable and a bargain at about $60 US for the king size set. Bought my first set over a year ago and liked them so much that I bought a second set about six months ago. Both sets have held up great. As long as they keep making these sheets, I won't buy any other brand.

Kymberley
03-16-2013, 10:06 PM
Sam's Club

Tondi G
03-16-2013, 10:46 PM
Try Costco's Kirkland brand sheets. They are SO comfortable and a bargain at about $60 US for the king size set. Bought my first set over a year ago and liked them so much that I bought a second set about six months ago. Both sets have held up great. As long as they keep making these sheets, I won't buy any other brand.

I wish my local Costco had KING size in stock ... all they seem to have is CALIFORNIA KING! :(

twotimesblue
03-17-2013, 12:39 AM
Someone posted about a deal on homemint.com a few days ago... buy over $300 worth of goods and get 70% off. I placed an order and just received my sheets today... they are amazing! Love them so much I just placed another order :bag

I think I paid around $50 for a duvet cover and shams, and something like $17 for a flat sheet - absolute bargain for this kind of quality.

AnnieW625
03-17-2013, 01:04 AM
I love our Kirkland sheets, got ours in 2007 and they are still going strong. I also like Macy's Hotel Collection sheets, got those in 2005 and they are still going strong.

azzeps
03-18-2013, 01:27 AM
I've always sworn by Lands' End sheets. The ones I've had are very soft. I had one set so long, it finally wore thin and had a hole in the fitted sheet (I probably bleached it a few too many times...). I sent it back and they sent me a new one for free, no questions asked. You can't beat that! They aren't too bad in price if you have a coupon code.

We just rejoined Costco... so I may have to check out the Kirkland sheets! Hadn't heard about those.

Tea4two
03-18-2013, 04:15 AM
Bamboo or beech sheets from Bed, Bath & Beyond. So soft.

wendibird22
03-18-2013, 08:38 AM
I have these 500tc Sonoma's from Kohls for years and they are still in beautiful condition and come out of the dryer pretty much wrinkle free.

http://www.kohls.com/upgrade/webstore/product_page_multiple.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=8455 24893005174&crosssell=true

Right now they are B1G1 50% off but they have crazy deals on these a few times a year, especially around xmas time.

indigo99
03-18-2013, 11:37 AM
Bamboo or beech sheets from Bed, Bath & Beyond. So soft.

If you mean the modal then I'll be the voice of dissention. I'd heard good things about them, but I got some and did not like them. After just a couple of days, they stretched out just in the spot where my body lies so I could smooth out the rest of the bed and have a saggy, wrinkly spot right there. I'm not huge and don't move a lot in my sleep either so that was really odd.

Dcclerk
03-18-2013, 01:31 PM
Someone posted about a deal on homemint.com a few days ago... buy over $300 worth of goods and get 70% off. I placed an order and just received my sheets today... they are amazing! Love them so much I just placed another order :bag

I think I paid around $50 for a duvet cover and shams, and something like $17 for a flat sheet - absolute bargain for this kind of quality.

So far, I really like my Matteo Home sheets from homemint.com, too. Both the linen and the cotton versions. I'm not a fan of my Kirkland sheets, and I always feel like I should love my Sferra sheets (on deep discount) more than I do. I am a much bigger fan of the Pinzon flannel from Amazon, then the ones I have bought from Costco, Target, & BBB.