PDA

View Full Version : Best deal on Orthaheels?

ourbabygirl
03-16-2013, 10:10 PM
I have a couple of pairs of the Tide sandals, which I *love* for my Plantar Fasciitis... so excited for warmer weather to come back so I can start wearing them again! I'd like to get a couple of pairs of other styles, but the best I've found is 10% off my order (from the Orthaheels website)... have any of you Orthaheels lovers found any better deals?

Thanks for your help! :)

Jen841
03-17-2013, 08:19 AM
Totsy had some deals, and check QVC. Love them too!

sweet_pea
03-17-2013, 08:51 AM
Shoebuy.com carries the Orthaheel brand. They often have a discount code posted on their site, esp. on weekends and holidays. At the moment you can get 20% off with code GREEN.

Do a BBB search for Totsy before ordering from them, some people here have had negative ordering experiences with them.

kellij
03-17-2013, 12:35 PM
I got some from zulily (I think - it was a bargain site) last year. I love them too.

logan's mom
03-17-2013, 09:16 PM
I got some from zulily (I think - it was a bargain site) last year. I love them too.

Me too but mine have not held up as well as I expected! I don't know if it is cause they got wet often but they are peeling : (

mnosky1
03-17-2013, 09:31 PM
I have seen them recently at Gabriel's - an off price store in South western Pa, WVa and maybe a few other areas - it's associated with Rugged Warehouse too.
People often buy the good brand stuff there and list them on EBay so you might find them popping up for a good deal right now - these might be discontinued styles because what my store had in my size (7) was kind of ugly IMO but cuter stuff in other sizes.

hellokitty
03-18-2013, 01:03 AM
I have seen them recently at Gabriel's - an off price store in South western Pa, WVa and maybe a few other areas - it's associated with Rugged Warehouse too.
People often buy the good brand stuff there and list them on EBay so you might find them popping up for a good deal right now - these might be discontinued styles because what my store had in my size (7) was kind of ugly IMO but cuter stuff in other sizes.

I bought orthaheels at gabe's last yr for only $12.99/pr last yr. I think I almost let out a squeal when I found them. I went back two wks ago to scout and found one random pr, but no more. I hope somebody didn't buy them all to sell on eBay! It's a good sign that you saw some at your gabe's. I'm totally addicted to my orthaheels and prefer them over my birks! Now I'm going to have to stop by tomorrow to look for them again. I'm hoping to snag a pr for dh too. Should have gotten him a pr last yr, because I bet he'd love them.