PDA

View Full Version : Hardcover Dr. Seuss books $5 on Walmart.com (Read Across America)

happymom
03-17-2013, 08:44 PM
I happened to be searching online for a few specific Dr. Seuss books and noticed that Walmart has a bunch of them for $5. I'm pretty sure this is just for the month of March because of Dr. Seuss' birthday and Read Across America program.

Some of the books are $3.50 but based on reviews, I think those are actually board books.

I am ordering a bunch and having them shipped to the store for free.

HTHS!

fedoragirl
03-17-2013, 09:35 PM
I bought some from Kohl's today. They are giving 100% of the profits back to education so it was well worth it.

happymom
03-17-2013, 09:41 PM
Yeah, isn't the Kohl's Cares program great? I buy books from them all the time. But they only have a couple of Dr. Seuss books- Walmart has many more.

elephantmeg
03-18-2013, 01:45 AM
I got a few last week and we have enjoyed them. BAM also had Suess buy 3 get one free or buy 4 get 1 free (I forget) and I got a few there including a compilation one. DS is in 1st and LOVES Suess. He's been insisting on doing the bedtime reading recently so I'm all about it!

lec
03-18-2013, 12:47 PM
Thanks! I bought the 2 from Kohl's Cares that we didn't have and was looking to add some more to our collection. DD1 is 2 and will sit through reading 6 or more at a time - she loves to read especially Dr. Seuss! I might stock up for some upcoming birthday parties too.