PDA

View Full Version : ISO Zappos code

mommy111
03-19-2013, 02:20 AM
Waited all winter to buy boots and missed the frye deals. No I finally have something in my shopping cart and ready to go but would love a discount code!!

elektra
03-19-2013, 02:31 AM
I'm not sure if I have ever seen a zappos code. :/
I still buy from zappos all the time though because of their selection, customer service and quick free shipping/free returns.
Hopefully you can find the same boots somewhere else!

joonbug
03-19-2013, 06:43 AM
Zappos don't do codes.... Hopefully you can find the same boots somewhere else cheaper!

ETA: if you post the boots' name and color in the Maternity Wear section, I am sure the lovely deal-finding BB Ladies will find you one ;).

minnie-zb
03-19-2013, 09:36 AM
I don't think Zappos does codes -- I've never seen or heard of one. I would google the boots you want and see if you can find them cheaper elsewhere.

citymama
03-19-2013, 02:48 PM
There's no such thing as a Zappo's code! Just get those boots!

maiaann
03-19-2013, 03:52 PM
Yup - agree with the others. I've never seen a Zappos code.

meljc
03-20-2013, 01:24 PM
They don't do codes and they even explicitly state it on their site. But if you call and tell them you'd like to order something but need it fast... your account might just get permanently upgraded to VIP! (True story, happened to me three days ago :jammin:)

mommy111
03-20-2013, 01:43 PM
Thank you ladies for the advice....I'm just looking for a pair of nicer brown leather knee or close to knee high riding boots with flat to less than 1.5 inch heel. Just not something cheap looking. Under $100 in size 9. I'm low maintenence :)
And the ones they have at Zappos are a Ralph Lauren for $93, so I guess that is my best bet so far. I should just go ahead and order, I'm just dying at having to spend $100 at the end of winter for a pair of boots

citymama
03-20-2013, 04:24 PM
Thank you ladies for the advice....I'm just looking for a pair of nicer brown leather knee or close to knee high riding boots with flat to less than 1.5 inch heel. Just not something cheap looking. Under $100 in size 9. I'm low maintenence :)
And the ones they have at Zappos are a Ralph Lauren for $93, so I guess that is my best bet so far. I should just go ahead and order, I'm just dying at having to spend $100 at the end of winter for a pair of boots

$100 for a great pair of boots is so worth it - I paid close to $200 in season on my Danskos (I'm not a big spender on shoes, this was more than I had ever paid) and the darn shoes never went on sale, even at EOS - they just sold out! FYI, there are some really excellent brand names with sale boots on amazon.com, 6pm.com and elsewhere including Born, Naot, Gentle Souls, and other that never go on sale. Definitely take a look so you get the most for your $100 or less!

KLD313
03-20-2013, 05:19 PM

Check out the Anne Klein site. I bought boots there last year and they're so comfy and you can find something for under $100 on sale.

TahliasMom
03-21-2013, 01:33 PM
check 6pm.com or amazon.

sweet_pea
03-21-2013, 01:39 PM
Also, check Shoebuy.com – they often have 15 or 20% off codes that work on top of sale prices, and they have free returns. Onlineshoes also has 20-25% off $99 codes if you sign up for their e-mails, but they only have free exchanges, not free returns.

mommy111
03-21-2013, 01:48 PM
Thank you for all the great suggestions....I have a really difficult time sorting out what I like with the Amazon shoes search function, but am prolly going to pull the trigger on the Anne Klein boot....thank you kld313!!!!