PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone from AL or IA be willing to send us a postcard?

JTsMom
03-19-2013, 10:08 AM
Hi everyone,

This year, Jason has been studying the states. As part of that, we've been collecting postcards from all around the country. Our goal is to have at least one from each state, and we're almost there! The only 2 we still need are Alabama and Iowa.

If you, or someone you know, would be willing to send us a postcard, please let me know, and I'll PM you our address.

Thank you!

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/285416_4387530415625_1578742949_n.jpg

WitMom
03-19-2013, 10:38 AM
I grew up in Iowa and will be making a trip back at the end of April. I can send one then, if that works with your timeframe.

IansMom
03-19-2013, 11:48 AM
I live in AL and would be willing to send a post qrd. PM me your address.

iaam
03-19-2013, 01:08 PM
What a great project! If I lived in or was traveling to either state, I would have loved to do it. Good luck and happy exploring!

bcafe
03-19-2013, 01:16 PM
I am going back home to Iowa on Friday. Do you need it specifically sent from IA, or would a blank card work?

JTsMom
03-19-2013, 01:26 PM
:cheerleader1:Thanks! I knew I could count on the BBB! :)

I'm going to PM the address in a moment.

Any card will work, but something with a picture is preferred. I'm going to laminate them all, and make a little flip book as a keepsake for him. I'm not worried about where they are mailed from.

A few friends had a hard time finding cards, so they printed one up with a picture from the internet, or used a regular photo they took.

It has been a really fun project, but we've been working on it since school started in September, and we're both anxious to see it completed!