PDA

View Full Version : 6 Yummi Pouches $8.99+ship

Melaine
03-19-2013, 12:49 PM
https://www.ecobabybuys.com/index.php/home/

You can add to cart to see shipping...about $4.50 for me.

Has anyone used these? I'm frustrated because DS still cannot seem to figure out the SilliSqueeze. But he is ok with the store bought pouches which are so expensive. So I'm thinking about trying a pack. Any reviews?

maybeebaby08
03-19-2013, 02:59 PM
DH put the Sili spouts in the dishwasher, he put it through the spindles and it made two of the four triangles stick up so DD has an easier time using it but it doesn't spill either. Maybe you could try that?

Here's a pic, a little hard to explain

flygirl555
03-19-2013, 04:47 PM
We tried several different brands before discovering these. They are our favorites - large enough to hold a decent serving size, easy to clean, wide opening to fill and don't explode when they're dropped.

The only thing I wish they did differently was to teather the top to the pouch so they don't get lost. The Yummi pouch will work with standard tops - so you can order them from the Yummi pouch site or save some from other pouches you buy that aren't reusable.

Melaine
03-21-2013, 07:01 AM
We tried several different brands before discovering these. They are our favorites - large enough to hold a decent serving size, easy to clean, wide opening to fill and don't explode when they're dropped.

The only thing I wish they did differently was to teather the top to the pouch so they don't get lost. The Yummi pouch will work with standard tops - so you can order them from the Yummi pouch site or save some from other pouches you buy that aren't reusable.

Thanks a bunch! That's great to hear. I think I'm going to try some. Not sure if I should go for two or just one pack....

kristac
03-21-2013, 08:58 AM
Thanks OP- been wanting something like this.

kristac
03-31-2013, 07:13 PM
Anyone get their order?

My order says "on hold" ???

logan's mom
03-31-2013, 09:33 PM
My says on hold too. Here's what their website says about on hold orders:
"Why is my order “On Hold” and when can I expect my order to ship?
Once you place your order it will appear as “On Hold” and will remain so until your order is fulfilled and shipped. The expected ship date for items is noted in the product description during the sale. The average ship date for items is 10 – 14 business days from the end of the sale event. This allows your items time to arrive at our warehouse from the manufacturer or distributor. We can then fulfill your order and ship it. Your order will then appear as “Completed”. Delivery times, once your order has shipped from our warehouse, depend on the shipping method chosen at checkout."