PDA

View Full Version : Potential Good Deals on Kids' Clothes at Kohls Thurs

wifecat
03-20-2013, 10:34 AM
Just a heads up. I was at Kohl's last weekend, redeeming a $10 coupon they emailed me (score!). For whatever reason, my purchase earned me another $10 coupon in store and it's effective now. Not sure if this happened to anyone else, but...

Then in the mail I got a coupon for $10 off a $25 kids' apparel or shoe purchase, and a 30% off coupon that start this Thursday. Plus, there will be $10 KC earned for every $50 spent.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to maximize this deal. Anyone know if my total for earning the KC need to be at $50 before or after the discounts are applied? I forget.

The online version of the $10 off $25 kids' apparel/shoe purchase is KIDS15 and it's good through March 30. The 30% off code is JELLYBEAN valid March 21-30.

MSWR0319
03-20-2013, 11:15 AM
The KC total is after discounts.

I was thinking the same thing earlier today. I think the kids code and the 30% code should combine, as we've seen before. But I guess only time will tell!! It might be better to wait till Fri or Sat depending on if they're running early bird sales also.

Daphnecita
03-20-2013, 11:46 AM
The online version of the $10 off $25 kids' apparel/shoe purchase is KIDS15 and it's good through March 30.

Just an FYI about the online version, KIDS15, only takes off 15% (not $10 off $25+) so it's a much better deal to use that coupon in-store, especially considering there is a 30% code that could be used instead for online orders (cardholders), or 15-30% off in addition to the $10 for in-store.

The fine print on the coupon says the $10 in-store can be combined with other offers like 15-30% off. The $10 off will be applied prior to percent off.