PDA

View Full Version : Google calendar users...do any of you use it successfully on your HTC phone?

jerseygirl07067
03-22-2013, 01:23 AM
I just posted last week about what everyone uses for their electronic calendar, and Google calendar was the overwhelming choice.

http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=455434

I was just about to install it on my phone, but according to the info, there have been some glitches with it on HTC phones and a lot of the bad reviews came from HTC phone users. I have the HTC One X.

Anyone use it successfully on their HTC phone?
I did see one poster uses Cozi, it got good reviews so if if for some reason I have issues with google calendar, that is my back up option.

Pinky
03-22-2013, 07:45 AM
I use Touch Calendar Free as my calendar app. Any appointments I have I add to outlook and just invite my gmail address and it automatically shows up on my phone app and my Google Calendar.

TwoBees
03-22-2013, 08:17 AM
I use it on my HTC Droid Incredible 2, and DH uses it on his HTC Thunderbolt. No problems. What kind of issues are you having?

ETA: I'm not sure why you have to install it. It should be native to the operating system.

jerseygirl07067
03-22-2013, 11:19 PM
I use it on my HTC Droid Incredible 2, and DH uses it on his HTC Thunderbolt. No problems. What kind of issues are you having?

ETA: I'm not sure why you have to install it. It should be native to the operating system.

It's not on my phone, I have HTC calendar and and app that syncs them, but not google calendar itself. I'm not having any issues, it was the reviews I was reading and it actually states that there are known issues with HTC phones right on the app info page. But I will try it, as it may not include my phone and obviously yours are working fine with it! :)