PDA

View Full Version : Dream last night that I told off in-laws

Carrots
03-23-2013, 10:22 PM
I had this crazy dream last night that DH and FIL crashed my car and then used white duct tape to hide the damage. I started screaming at DH and FIL tried to defend him. I tore into FIL, MIL and then BIL. MIL was crying, FIL was screaming back, and BIL was planning my assination. I even somehow yelled at DH's dead grandmother who came back from the grave to join the argument.

I remember feeling so liberated by "airing my grievances" and I could not stop the words from leaving my mouth. The freaky thing was that right before the dream ended I remember thinking "I am going to regret saying all of this."

Just had to share. :)

Carrots
03-23-2013, 10:25 PM
CRAP!!! :6: I meant to post this in Lounge!!!! Mods, can you move for me? (Sorry!!!)

babyonway
03-23-2013, 11:32 PM
CRAP!!! :6: I meant to post this in Lounge!!!! Mods, can you move for me? (Sorry!!!)

Hee hee though not a bargain this is a great post! Thx for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

gatorsmom
03-24-2013, 01:24 AM
I had this crazy dream last night that DH and FIL crashed my car and then used white duct tape to hide the damage. I started screaming at DH and FIL tried to defend him. I tore into FIL, MIL and then BIL. MIL was crying, FIL was screaming back, and BIL was planning my assination. I even somehow yelled at DH's dead grandmother who came back from the grave to join the argument.

I remember feeling so liberated by "airing my grievances" and I could not stop the words from leaving my mouth. The freaky thing was that right before the dream ended I remember thinking "I am going to regret saying all of this."

Just had to share. :)

It sounds like you have some pent up feelings toward your ILs....

kep
03-24-2013, 05:05 AM
The dead grandma is my favorite part. Lol!

daisyd
03-24-2013, 06:39 AM

Mine too :)

MamaMolly
03-24-2013, 09:54 AM

Me too! Hahahaha! :applause: I hope you woke up feeling great. That would be such a relief to me, though I'd prefer to give MY family what-for. ;)

hellokitty
03-24-2013, 11:10 AM
What an awesome dream. I'd love to have that dream!

Sweetum
03-24-2013, 06:14 PM
:jammin: :cheerleader1: :yay:
see BP :tongue5:

crayonblue
03-24-2013, 07:59 PM
Great dream! I have had such dreams. I WISH I could say those things in real life.