PDA

View Full Version : Living Social $5 off $15 code through 3/28 *DEAD*

jam224
03-26-2013, 06:10 PM
Now through Thursday (3/28) you can save $5 off your $15 Living Social purchase with promo code BESTOF.

I used it to buy a car mount for my smartphone. It was $13 shipped with code. There's also a deal on 4 reusable Envirosax bags for $18 (so, $13 after coupon). LOVE these bags and if I didn't already have 8 of them, I'd get more! :D

Went through ebates for 2% back.

Here's the Slickdeals link with terms and details: http://slickdeals.net/f/5930942-Living-Social-Coupon-5-off-Orders-15-or-More

Bryan mom
03-26-2013, 08:04 PM
Thanks! I went through Big Crumbs and for 7% cashback.

Gracemom
03-27-2013, 09:55 AM
I don't know whether to thank you or curse you for this one! I have a little, um, addiction to Envirosax! I love them and I use them for everything. I can always use more, right? :D Thanks for the deal!

ang79
03-27-2013, 11:07 AM
I don't know whether to thank you or curse you for this one! I have a little, um, addiction to Envirosax! I love them and I use them for everything. I can always use more, right? :D Thanks for the deal!

Can I ask what you use them for? I have a bunch of Envirosax and Chico bags and use them occasionally to tote extra stuff when we travel, etc., but have other bags I use for my groceries.

iaam
03-27-2013, 11:13 AM
Can I ask what you use them for? I have a bunch of Envirosax and Chico bags and use them occasionally to tote extra stuff when we travel, etc., but have other bags I use for my groceries.

I'll chime in even though your question wasn't to me, but I am a big fan too!

I use them for almost everything that needs a plastic/paper bag. When I go to any store, I tell them that I don't need a bag and whip out an Envirosax instead, to carry my clothes, shoes, hair products, pool toys, etc., etc. If I am sending stuff for my kids' class, I use an Envirosax to tote stuff. Lots of other uses... We very rarely use plastic/paper bags in our household any more.

jam224
03-27-2013, 11:19 AM

I use them for groceries and like them for that purpose because they're really strong and they fold/roll up compactly when not in use. I always carry one in my purse or diaper bag for miscellaneous store purchases. You can even get 5 cents off per bag when you shop at Target (not all cashiers are savvy to this discount). I have a mini Envirosax bag (http://www.envirosax.com/slingsax-minisax-series/minisax/minisax-bag-4.html) that I always keep in the diaper bag as an emergency wet bag for DD's clothes in case her diaper leaks.

I've given them as gifts and in fact, one year I bought a BuckleyBoo (http://www.amazon.com/BuckleyBoo-0818-01-BuckelyCat-18-Blue/dp/B001JHCHA4/) for my neice for Christmas and it was so big, I didn't know how to wrap it. Voila, I tossed it in an Envirosax bag I was meaning to give my SIL anyway, tied it up with a ribbon, and it was wrapped! :)

ang79
03-27-2013, 11:19 AM
I'll chime in even though your question wasn't to me, but I am a big fan too!

I use them for almost everything that needs a plastic/paper bag. When I go to any store, I tell them that I don't need a bag and whip out an Envirosax instead, to carry my clothes, shoes, hair products, pool toys, etc., etc. If I am sending stuff for my kids' class, I use an Envirosax to tote stuff. Lots of other uses... We very rarely use plastic/paper bags in our household any more.

I try to keep some in my purse to use when shopping, but often forget. And I reuse the plastic bags from Target/Kohls/ON to take out the cat litter in, so I figure its recyling :) I think my problem is I have so many other bags that I use to hold kid stuff when we go places that my shopping totes don't get used much. And here I am contemplating getting more w/ this deal because they are so pretty!

Gracemom
03-27-2013, 02:07 PM

My DD swims five times/week, and I use one each time for her wet towel and suit. I use them for groceries, talking stuff to my kids' school, sport and Girl Scout events, cleaning out the car, etc. They hold up really well and wash well too.