PDA

View Full Version : Is Tusker House good?

adrimolina
03-26-2013, 10:10 PM
I tried to get reservations for breakfast at Chef Mickey's which is what I really wanted (I love it) but it was impossible to get a reservation so the agent suggested I make a reservation at Tusker house as I am going to AK and they have similar characters.
Have you been and is it any good? How does it compare to Chef Mickey's?
Thanks! :)

TwinFoxes
03-26-2013, 10:15 PM
It's really good. I thought the food was better than Chef Mickey's. We saw all the clubhouse gang.

Fairy
03-26-2013, 10:18 PM
My absolute favorite in the entirety of WDW. Best food by a mile. Great characters. You cannot do better.

Octobermommy
03-26-2013, 11:06 PM
So much better than chef mickeys. Love tusker house! It is my dh one must do every trip.

BayGirl2
03-27-2013, 12:01 AM
So glad to hear this. Someone else posted rave reviews for Tusker House and Boma when I was planning. AK and breakfast at Tusker House will be our first morning so I'm so excited.

adrimolina
03-27-2013, 10:09 AM
Oh yay! I had read a not so favorable review somewhere...this makes me so happy! I was very disappointed about not being able to get a reservation at Chef Mickey's but I am so glad this place is good :) thanks so much!

KHF
03-28-2013, 01:05 PM
I loved Tusker House too. We had early lunch reservations and got to eat both breakfast and lunch on the buffet! The characters were awesome and I really liked how there was so much space in the buffet area. It didn't feel crowded at all (like Crystal Palace).

123LuckyMom
03-28-2013, 02:34 PM
I haven't been to Tusker House, but the food at Boma was excellent! If the food is at all similar, I think you'll be really pleased!

hellokitty
03-28-2013, 04:51 PM
We did breakfast at Tusker House and dinner at Boma. Both of them were very good and we found the CMs there to be very attentive. The character interaction at Tusker House is waaaaay better than it was at Crystal Palace. I haven't had much desire to do Chef Mickey's since a lot of the reviews seem negative.