PDA

View Full Version : Banana Republic Stacking Codes

elbenn
03-27-2013, 11:44 AM
BR has a couple of codes that stack if you have a BR card (may also work with a Gap or ON card). The combined codes give a discount of about 50% off--works on sale items and suits.

Codes:
BRSPRCARD
SPRING30

ETA: It even works on BR Monogram items.

♥ms.pacman♥
03-27-2013, 11:53 AM
thanks! will have to check this out later.

twowhat?
03-27-2013, 12:09 PM
Holy crap. I already bought DH a Heritage suit with the SPRING30 code. But I had to call to get it applied (since I ordered it a few days ago). I am not about to call about this though and ruin it for everyone but I am tempted to re-order and return the last one!

eta: ok I caved and re-ordered the suit for DH. I'll return the other one when it arrives. Thanks, OP! A heritage suit (jacket and pants) plus a wool coat for me thrown in for less than $300 - that's crazy!

joules
03-27-2013, 01:21 PM
THANKS OP!!! Got a few shirts for myself. After applying my rewards, I just paid 14 cents. haha.

MSWR0319
03-27-2013, 01:32 PM
Oh, I wish I had a card. I see a few things I'd like to get. If I apply today for a card, wonder if I could use the code today? Hmm.....off to research.

jvs195
03-27-2013, 07:39 PM
Thank you! I got a shirt for DH, a Heritage blazer for me and some pants I've had in my cart forever (all for $128)

nanoo
03-27-2013, 08:56 PM
Did anyone else get charged shipping? I thought it was automatically free for cardholders if your purchase total $50, i.e. no code needs to be entered? I got charged $7 for s/h, but both codes stacked for a great deal, so reluctant to call customer service about s/h charge, in case they cancel the good deal:)!

twowhat?
03-27-2013, 09:44 PM
Did anyone else get charged shipping? I thought it was automatically free for cardholders if your purchase total $50, i.e. no code needs to be entered? I got charged $7 for s/h, but both codes stacked for a great deal, so reluctant to call customer service about s/h charge, in case they cancel the good deal:)!

Yep, I did. But $7 is nothing compared to the hundreds saved for a suit:) And now that I think about it, I wonder if I forgot to change the shipping option to the free shipping (because it doesn't do so automatically - you have to change that radio button to the free shipping option). I might have forgotten to do that. But there is no way I'm going to call to try to get it adjusted:)

elbenn
03-27-2013, 09:50 PM
Yep, I did. But $7 is nothing compared to the hundreds saved for a suit:) And now that I think about it, I wonder if I forgot to change the shipping option to the free shipping (because it doesn't do so automatically - you have to change that radio button to the free shipping option). I might have forgotten to do that. But there is no way I'm going to call to try to get it adjusted:)

You're correct that you have to change it to free shipping--it automatically fills in at the regular shipping for $7. Maybe you could call them after it is sent and get a refund?

Chag78
03-27-2013, 09:56 PM
Does it work with a gap card?

nanoo
03-27-2013, 09:58 PM
Yes,I'm planning on calling after I get the order:wink2:. I was in such a rush to place the order before they caught the stacking codes or my items sold out, that I was not paying attention to the shipping!

twowhat?
03-27-2013, 10:03 PM
You're correct that you have to change it to free shipping--it automatically fills in at the regular shipping for $7. Maybe you could call them after it is sent and get a refund?

Good idea - I'll do this.

Does it work with a gap card?

Yes, it does because that's what I used:)

pomegranate
03-28-2013, 12:01 AM
Thanks OP!

teresah00
03-28-2013, 12:18 AM
Is not working for me anymore. It was showing in my cart and I added my rewards and it stopped now will only take one coupon. Tried taking rewards off too.

finaledition
03-28-2013, 12:21 AM
I have a Gap card and it is not letting me combine :gloomy:

♥ms.pacman♥
03-28-2013, 12:19 PM
Is not working for me anymore. It was showing in my cart and I added my rewards and it stopped now will only take one coupon. Tried taking rewards off too.

I have a Gap card and it is not letting me combine :gloomy:

maybe that code expired at midnight?

i got an email from BR with a code (online it's today only 3/28) for 40% off. not sure you can stack it with other one. it's BRSHOP40

mjrwe
03-28-2013, 12:40 PM
the card promo worked with my gap card filled in but then when I tried to stack I got this message:

The promotion you just applied conflicted with one already applied to your order. We gave you the one with the better discount.

calebsmama03
03-29-2013, 12:11 AM
looks like they fixed the stacking glitch. Hopefully they won't cancel orders! BRSHOP40 gies you 40% but only till midnight PST tonight.