PDA

View Full Version : Target Easter Clearance -- Boo!

anonomom
04-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Was just at Target. I expected candy to be only 30% off, but I was disappointed that very little was at 50% at all. Just empty plastic eggs, some tableware and some baking pans. All toys/basket stuffers were only 30% and the craft kits weren't marked down at all.

Guess I have to go back in a few days. They had a ton of candy left and were putting out cases and cases more, so I don't think they'll run out soon.

carolyngau
04-01-2013, 02:22 PM
Use the price checker.... our Target had everything marked 30%, but when you scanned it, most everything EXCEPT the candy was 50%. No one was even looking at the stocking/basket stuffers, because the sign said 30%... but I scored a bunch of great stuff (darling metal pails, Jake and the Neverland Pirates stuff, Dora stuff, bubbles, etc. at 50% because it rang up that way and wasn't picked over yet! Good luck!

jennilynn
04-01-2013, 03:04 PM
Mine was 50% too, everything but candy. I got cookie sheets for $5 each (they also had cupcake pans and cake pop pans.) Most of the small toys I found were in the dollar spot (Star Wars Angry Birds notebook set, Slinkies, mini Chia pets, Thomas socks, etc.)

star04
04-01-2013, 03:19 PM
I bought an "Easter" picture frame (it was just turquoise, no theming at all), and it was full price...I may take that back. I should have scanned it first!

indigo99
04-01-2013, 09:17 PM
Mine had everything at 50% except candy. However, lots of things weren't ringing up on sale at all (like the craft kits). I told the cashier, and he made adjustments as we went. He missed one craft item though, and I'll be going back to have it adjusted when I do a return.