PDA

View Full Version : Target baby sale

jennilynn
04-04-2013, 12:47 PM
Online only through Saturday at target.com: 20% off all Graco with code GRACO13, 20% off Liz Lange with code LIZLANGE, 20% off Baby K'tan with code KTAN20, Medela Pump in Style for $225 with code MEDELA. All codes combine in one order and can be stacked with the 5% off for Redcard, the $5 off found on retailmenot.com and 3% back at mrrebates.

I'm finally motivated to order our baby car seat, off to decide which one...

bostonsmama
04-04-2013, 02:22 PM
FWIW, we got the Graco Snugride 35 (a pattern from BRU) and used it for a year. DD was just about to outgrow it by height (head an inch from the top?? something like that) when we switched to a Britax Boulevard. She's been rearfacing in that ever since. DD was 90th+%tile for height and 80th %tile for weight, and at 2.5 she still isn't 35lbs...but there's no way she's fit in it since she's 38"!

Nemesia
04-04-2013, 03:40 PM
Is that a good deal for the Medela pump in style?

jennilynn
04-04-2013, 04:13 PM
Is that a good deal for the Medela pump in style?

I think so, especially if you have a redcard to get an extra 5% and throw in the $5 off. Should bring it down to $208.75 + tax. It's normally $270. I bought one several years ago, used it for two babies, and it still works!

However, many health insurance companies now cover breast pumps at no cost, so if you haven't tried that first, I would!

Nemesia
04-04-2013, 04:35 PM
I think so, especially if you have a redcard to get an extra 5% and throw in the $5 off. Should bring it down to $208.75 + tax. It's normally $270. I bought one several years ago, used it for two babies, and it still works!

However, many health insurance companies now cover breast pumps at no cost, so if you haven't tried that first, I would!

Thanks for the tip!