PDA

View Full Version : Rugs - Where to look besides PBK?

marymoo86
04-05-2013, 04:39 PM
I love the pattern and style of DD's PBK rug. Pulls together her room so nicely. What I didn't like besides the price tag is that it still sheds 2+ years later! It's a PITA.

Starting to look around to get some ideas for the new room and will need a rug for it as well. Probably a 4x6 or 5x7 will work.

Where should I look for a nice patterned, reasonably priced rug? I expected to spend some on it b/c I want a natural fiber - cotton or wool. Land of Nod didn't have anything. Garnet Hill has a possibility or two.

Where else?

sariana
04-05-2013, 05:13 PM
A few years ago I ordered two rugs from JCP.com. One is in our family room, and I love it. The other one went back because I didn't like its texture.

I think JC Penney has a good selection online. I would order there again if I needed a new rug. I also have found some at Target that look nice, but I never have ordered one. So I can't vouch for the quality.

nfowife
04-06-2013, 12:40 PM
overstock has a great selection. But, be aware that a wool rug is gonna shed. No matter where it's from.

Melbel
04-06-2013, 04:27 PM
Laylagrace.com has a great selection: http://www.laylagrayce.com/c/Shop-all-Rugs.aspx

mackmama
04-08-2013, 01:47 PM
I'd honestly keep my eyes open on gilt, joss, and one king's lane. They have rug sales all of the time and great prices.

lkoala
04-09-2013, 01:27 PM
I'd check HomeDecoratorsCollection.com. We've purchased wool rugs from there and they have great prices and designs.