PDA

View Full Version : Justice Flash Sale- 60% off everything

mom2binsd
04-06-2013, 11:49 AM
It runs through Sunday April 7, no code needed.

Ok...not really 60%, 40% then an additional 20% off that, but it's still their best deal, especially if you get anything from the clearance section. I found out our store takes the clearance stuff from a bunch of stores who don't sell well with clearance, and I always find great stuff there.

tropicalmom
04-06-2013, 05:53 PM
I've never purchased from them before but DD is going to be 7 this month and has been wanting more "sparkle" big girl type clothes than her standard HA. How is the quality and sizing? She's a 120 in HA now but still wears 110 in shorts since she's slim.

babyready
04-06-2013, 08:59 PM
Actually, it is 40% off and then 20% off of that. So it is actually only 52% off. Still a decent deal for Justice, though!

babyready
04-06-2013, 09:03 PM
I've never purchased from them before but DD is going to be 7 this month and has been wanting more "sparkle" big girl type clothes than her standard HA. How is the quality and sizing? She's a 120 in HA now but still wears 110 in shorts since she's slim.

The sizing seems to be pretty right on for us (dd is very slim and they seem to fit her pretty well) but the quality is not really that fantastic. Certainly nothing compared to HA. I personally think it is over priced, but give in for a couple of outfits when they do the flash sale. I also think most of it is ugly but that is because I am a mom and not cool.

lexie's mom
04-06-2013, 10:19 PM
:yeahthat:
The sizing seems to be pretty right on for us (dd is very slim and they seem to fit her pretty well) but the quality is not really that fantastic. Certainly nothing compared to HA. I personally think it is over priced, but give in for a couple of outfits when they do the flash sale. I also think most of it is ugly but that is because I am a mom and not cool.

:yeahthat: dd is vet slim and the pants fit her well but cannot compare to quality of HA. It is DD's fav store and she is 8. I also hate the dresses...never found one I liked. I do not have ADD but actually feel like I do when in there. There are so many different patterns that "go together" and all the bright colors that really have my head spinning when I am there.

mom2binsd
04-06-2013, 10:34 PM
I was just in today, I thought I needed to return a few items and rebuy, but the associate told me within 14 days just to bring in the receipt.:cheerleader1:

I was joking that I can't imagine coming to work with a hangover, and she said sometimes the college girls look like they need sunglasses early in the morning on Sundays!

emily_gracesmama
04-07-2013, 08:22 AM
I find shorts and leggings run tts. Some shirts I still get a 7 for Emily since the sleeveless ones can wide a bit big under arms and we aren't flashing anything here. It's very sparkly in there. I usually go without my girls. They like what I like and what I get them is the more minimized sparkly stuff. I went Friday and got done really cute stuff. A lot of the shorts are shorties but they had some Bermudas that I got for Emily and some Capri leggings and some cotton shorts that cuffed that were a bit longer. It's the firs time I got anything for Katie and she fit into 6 slim on the shorts and the Capri jeggings fit her as regular length pants. She's short prob 38 inches. It doesn't wear like hanna but Emily is still wearing stuff I bought her in first grade. It wears better for us than ps aero for sure. It seems to wear as well as gap for us. I do wash and hang the shirts though.

Jupiter
04-07-2013, 09:41 AM
In store too?

mom2binsd
04-07-2013, 09:57 AM
Yes in store.

KrystalS
04-07-2013, 12:35 PM
I'm going to the store today, planned to order online but didn't realize they charge so much for shipping! DD loves their mesh shorts, they are great for sports and hot summers. The quality is great IMO, I've never had issues.

erosenst
04-07-2013, 06:22 PM
Be a little careful in the shirts. Some are tts, while other can run very very slim.

If you get sparkly stiff, helps a lot if you wash it inside out. I've been pleasantly shocked at how well stuff wears.

Their swimwear also wears well. Fabric has to last through some totally absurd number of washings to pass quality tests.

Sent from my phone. Please excuse typing errors I've made, and auto correct 'fixes' I missed.

mom2binsd
04-07-2013, 07:51 PM
I too have been pleasantly surprised by the quality.

The colors don't fade and other stuff holds up well.

I just wish they had adjustable waists on their pants.

Our store if very nice as well, and we are getting a "Brothers" store, the boy equivalent this summer.

It's also a great place to get GC's for birthday parties, especially if you don't know the child, even if they don't like the clothes, there is a ton of fun stuff for the 7-12 year old....accessories, journals, smencils, nailpolish, etc...Last year DD invited 3 boys from school to her birthday party and 2 gave Justice GC's (the mom even made the boys go in the store and pick it up, and in a family of all boys apparently it was an eye opener!)