PDA

View Full Version : ISO deal on personalized notecards w/o a Logo

edoudera
04-07-2013, 02:06 PM
DD1 is making up some notecards with her art on the front to sell and raise money for Stop Hunger Now.

I've been searching for an online site that has an inexpensive blank notecards where I can upload her art to put on the front of the cards, but I'm having trouble finding a company that won't automatically put their logo on the back of the cards!

Zazzle and vistaprint automatically do, although I've found great coupons for them. Any suggestions?
TIA :)

jench
04-08-2013, 08:38 AM
maybe someone would do a custom order on etsy?

iowavb
04-08-2013, 09:59 AM
Did you try vistaprint? I've never made notecards, but I have made folders, business cards, etc. there with our business logo on it. They seem to be reasonably priced and descent quality! It might be worth it to check to see if they have them!

ckso
04-08-2013, 10:02 AM
How about buying some Avery or Martha Stewart labels, customize them to print with your daughter's "logo" as the artist and stick it over the vistaprint or whoever's logo?

lec
04-08-2013, 10:41 AM
I've had notecards printed from Vistaprint without their logo on it. It should be an option after you upload the front image - I believe there was a small fee to not print their logo.

iowavb
04-08-2013, 01:09 PM
I've had notecards printed from Vistaprint without their logo on it. It should be an option after you upload the front image - I believe there was a small fee to not print their logo.

their logo isn't on any of our stuff, so i know it's a possibility!

edoudera
04-08-2013, 01:43 PM
great- this is helpful. I will try to go back and navigate vistaprint's site and figure out how to remove the logo on there- they were the cheapest I found by far... Maybe if I get "business style" rather than normal notecards it won't automatically put it on there.

Thank you!