PDA

View Full Version : Lost iTouch - Losing my patience

katerinasmom
04-09-2013, 08:37 AM
DD2 lost her iTouch. It is either somewhere in my house, somewhere in my ex-MIL's house, somewhere in her father's apartment, or somewhere in my parents' house.
That FindMyiPhone App is great - if the darn thing isn't dead from lack of battery power.

She also misplaced her lovey "Buddy" sometime. I spent two hours last night tearing my house apart looking for the darn things.
Eventually I found Buddy hiding in a rolled up sleeping bag.
The iTouch is still MIA.

I know she's only 5 1/2 (she makes me add the half) but the "drop it anywhere" attitude is driving me crazy.

barkley1
04-09-2013, 09:56 AM
I can sympathize...my 12 yo dSS still does this. All. The. Time. :banghead:

Hang in there...eventually they get old enough to where it is not your problem!

EllasMum
04-11-2013, 05:36 PM
This happened to my sister and niece after Christmas. My sister bought DN an iPod Nano for Christmas, and DN loved it. They spent a week visiting us, after Christmas, and came home to unpack... and no Nano. Hunted everywhere, DN swearing all the while that she had not seen it since they were here. My sister finally gives up, and buys DN a refurbished Touch (hoping its bigger size would make it harder to lose!). Presents it to to DN who walks over to the window to look at the Touch in the better light there, and discovers the Nano sitting on the window sill. Sigh. DN then 'remembered' that she HAD taken the Nano out of her suitcase and was listening to it after they got home. :shake:

Twoboos
04-11-2013, 07:23 PM
There is no faster way to find something than to buy a replacement, LOL!

GL OP, I hope it pops up!

hillview
04-11-2013, 08:01 PM
Ugg hope it turns up. Dang iStuff