PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used Coupon Warehouse?

anonomom
04-09-2013, 12:48 PM
They have a one-year membership up on Plum District for $15 and I'm wondering if it's worth it. I used to coupon until we stopped getting the paper delivered, so I'm relatively familiar with how to work the sales. Just wondering how their selection is and if the coupons are really worthwhile.

MSWR0319
04-09-2013, 03:12 PM
They have a one-year membership up on Plum District for $15 and I'm wondering if it's worth it. I used to coupon until we stopped getting the paper delivered, so I'm relatively familiar with how to work the sales. Just wondering how their selection is and if the coupons are really worthwhile.

I googled them when I saw that too and was reading that you still have to pay the shipping and % of the coupon value even if you have a membership. I couldn't really find what the $1000 you get in your account is actually for. So I gave up on trying to figure it out. You can probably google for more reviews.

FedBaby
04-10-2013, 12:17 AM

:yeahthat: