PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have experience with Stride Rite CS?

twowhat?
04-11-2013, 09:52 AM
DDs have had these shoes for only 2 weeks and on DD1's pair the sequins have totally come off the fronts of BOTH shoes! DD2's pair is fine. I bought them in a B&M store and just wondering if anyone knows what SR CS is like...would they replace the shoes? I'm annoyed...I've always been pleased with SR quality which is why I keep buying their shoes!

http://www.striderite.com/commonimages/striderite/167x167/YG45684_1_167x167.jpg

PZMommy
04-11-2013, 10:18 AM
They replaced a pair of my son's sandals when the strap broke in less than a month. I still had the receipt, but it was a hassle free return. I picked out a different pair of sandals for him and they refunded the difference.

Momit
04-11-2013, 10:27 AM
They are good IME. We had an issue with a multi-pack of socks. DS had worn one pair and they kept slipping off his heel. SR store gave me a refund no problem (I had ordered online but did the return in-store).

liz
04-11-2013, 11:05 AM
They are very good. I returned a pair of sneakers to a SR outlet because the stitching was coming apart on the top of one shoe after about a month or so. They gave me a credit for another pair of shoes without a hassle. I don't think I even had the reciept.

rlu
04-11-2013, 01:59 PM
DS is superhard on shoes but StrideRite has been good about replacing shoes that give out within 2 months. Once we hit that third month we just buy new ones since that seems to be when all shoe brands give out for him.

We take our receipt with us to prove how short a time it's been since they always seem amazed that their shoes can give out so quickly.