PDA

View Full Version : Where do you buy Country Save?

twowhat?
04-11-2013, 02:27 PM
Our local Sprouts stopped carrying it:crying: And if I remember right they had it for a great price - $15.99 for a 10 lb box. I'd buy a case from Amazon but it comes out to $20/box!!

Where do you buy your Country Save?

I'm not close to a Whole Foods either.

♥ms.pacman♥
04-11-2013, 02:33 PM
I bought a huge case (4 boxes?) from Amazon when it was on sale plus i had Amazon mom amongst other discounts (i think i might have signed up for subscribe & save back when it was 15% discount, and then canceled it, as there was no way i needed that much). I bought it when DS was an infant as we were cloth diapering. And now almost 3 years of cloth diapering later we are still not through that same case (we might be on the last box though)!

is it eligible for subscribe & save? it has been so long i don't even remember. i should look into getting more...we are not CDing much anymore bc of daycare but now i use it for regular clothes.

eta: i just checked and it is eligible for subscribe & save, but discount is only 5%. eh, miss the old days where you could get 15% off for each S&S! now you have to have 5 subscriptions going to get 15% off.

fedoragirl
04-11-2013, 03:41 PM
Amazon. We don't cloth diaper anymore but I use it for all my laundry--kids and adults. I love it.