PDA

View Full Version : 25% off and FS at mini Boden and Johnnie B - ends Monday night

citymama
04-15-2013, 02:05 AM
For the next 24 hours, 25% off and FS on mini Boden and Johnnie B - ends Monday 4/15 at midnight. Use code JAYA. HTH someone!

Momit
04-15-2013, 07:37 AM
Oooh, thanks! I have been eyeing up something for DS and this may get me to buy it.

ETA Rats! It's on clearance so only the free ship applies. But still...think I will place the order.

hehateme
04-15-2013, 07:59 AM
I also got an email about 25% off all day at mini boden. However I did not see the code required to get the discount. Perhaps I need to drink more coffee.
Thank you for the code.

sujathas
04-15-2013, 09:40 AM
Don't forget Mrrebates or a similar site for cash back at miniboden (mrrebates was 3% cash back).

NCGrandma
04-15-2013, 09:43 AM
I also got an email about 25% off all day at mini boden. However I did not see the code required to get the discount. Perhaps I need to drink more coffee.
Thank you for the code.

I got this email, too, with no visible code. However, when I clicked through to the Boden site, it showed price reductions on everything (at least regular priced stuff). It took a second for the price reductions to show, so I assumed that there was some behind-the-scenes code transmission.

ETA: just placed an order by clicking through from email, and got the 25% off/FS with no code needed. DGD1 is now set for summer PJs (two 2-packs)! Tiny DGD2 is kind of between baby and girl sizes so only a couple of t-shirts for her.

Momit
04-15-2013, 09:45 AM
Boden is on eBates too. I always forget!

lchang25000
04-15-2013, 11:40 AM
The 25% off is stacking with the special offers sale which makes for some awesome deals!

elbenn
04-15-2013, 11:43 AM
The 25% off is stacking with the special offers sale which makes for some awesome deals!

What are their special offers? Are they just offered up on their website or do you need an email link?

ETA: Found it--looks like 20% off certain items. Great that it stacks!

nanoo
04-15-2013, 01:40 PM
Is this the same as 20% off New Season Styles on the bottom right of the front page?

MommyofAmaya
04-25-2013, 08:32 PM
Did anybody else get a Free Returns label with this order? I got one for each part of my order (total of two). I remember this being a Free Ship only offer. I had previously called b/c I placed an order with a FS/FR click-through and they didn't send the free returns slip, so I'm unsure if this was sale-wide or if they were just sending them to me b/c of my problem.

lchang25000
04-25-2013, 09:16 PM
Did anybody else get a Free Returns label with this order? I got one for each part of my order (total of two). I remember this being a Free Ship only offer. I had previously called b/c I placed an order with a FS/FR click-through and they didn't send the free returns slip, so I'm unsure if this was sale-wide or if they were just sending them to me b/c of my problem.

I got free returns labels as well and it seems most everyone on GF did too.

MommyofAmaya
04-25-2013, 10:45 PM
I got free returns labels as well and it seems most everyone on GF did too.

Thanks for the answer I was looking for!