PDA

View Full Version : ebags.com 25% off and FS

PunkyBoo
04-19-2013, 09:57 AM
Through 4/21. Enter code EM72HR13. There are some items excluded but packing cubes and the popular Piazza Day Bag are part of the deal. Happy shopping!

Dream
04-19-2013, 10:24 AM
Thank you for posting, I placed an order for packing cubes.

Ebates is 6%

Momit
04-20-2013, 08:38 PM
Thanks! I have been wanting to try the packing cubes. Got sets for us and for my parents, too.

jgenie
04-20-2013, 10:02 PM
Which packing cube set should I start with? TIA

mikala
04-20-2013, 11:29 PM

I like the medium set of three the best. http://www.ebags.com/product/ebags/medium-packing-cubes-3pc-set/48439

The larger ones are a little too big and the small don't hold enough. The slim ones are also great for socks and underwear.

I also like the Eagle Creek packing envelopes for dress shirts and pants. http://www.ebags.com/product/eagle-creek/pack-it-folder-20/147920?productid=10183065

Dream
04-21-2013, 01:48 AM

This is the first time I bought it, I ordered the 3 piece set that has 3 different sizes. I'm planing on carrying the kids outfits in the large, pjs in the medium and socks and swimwear in the small. I hope it works out as I planned.

Momit
04-21-2013, 08:01 AM
Argh! I got the large sets. But I'm thinking we will use them for long (2+ week) trips so hope it's ok. Maybe I will go back and get the medium or slim sets as well.

mikala
04-21-2013, 08:13 AM
FWIW DH likes the large because his clothing is bigger than than mine. The large also work well for winter sweaters. I just find them too big for kid stuff because it slides around.

WatchingThemGrow
04-21-2013, 08:44 AM
We have 3 different colors of the 3 pc sets, plus a 3 medium set of one color. The smalls are great for holding stuff like DVDs, electronic accessories/cords, passes/papers. I find it's great to have a whole bunch of different sizes. I may need some more as well...

Momit
04-21-2013, 08:50 AM
Hmmm... So maybe the large will work for us. Still may add one of the smaller sets.

ourbabygirl
04-21-2013, 10:13 AM
I'd like to get a set or two for my parents- do you think a set of the 3 sizes, plus a set of medium ones, for each of them, would be appropriate? They have a 2-week trip to Europe (a cruise) coming up in the summer, and my dad travels a lot for business, too.

Also, would you get the brightly-colored ones, like some reviewers recommend? Otherwise I was thinking of a set of black & a set of platinum, since they look a little classier.

Thanks in advance! :)

mikala
04-21-2013, 03:53 PM
I'd like to get a set or two for my parents- do you think a set of the 3 sizes, plus a set of medium ones, for each of them, would be appropriate? They have a 2-week trip to Europe (a cruise) coming up in the summer, and my dad travels a lot for business, too.

Also, would you get the brightly-colored ones, like some reviewers recommend? Otherwise I was thinking of a set of black & a set of platinum, since they look a little classier.

Thanks in advance! :)

Yeah, I think a set of mediums for each person plus a set of assorted would be a good mix. Anything goes as far as colors go and it's just personal preference. I had an old raspberry set dye transfer to white jeans when the bag got damp so I would personally avoid that color but my others have been fine, even a darker red.

rolypoly27
04-21-2013, 08:04 PM
Thanks OP. I picked up two sets of multi-size packing cubes for an upcoming trip. I love having some color so I ordered a set each in green and orange.

JanBaby
04-21-2013, 08:34 PM
Thanks for mentioning the Piazza Day Bag. It's going to be perfect for some upcoming trips where I really don't want to take my nice leather everyday purse!

Dream
04-21-2013, 09:41 PM
Yeah, I think a set of mediums for each person plus a set of assorted would be a good mix. Anything goes as far as colors go and it's just personal preference. I had an old raspberry set dye transfer to white jeans when the bag got damp so I would personally avoid that color but my others have been fine, even a darker red.

Oh dear, one of the sets I ordered in Raspberry color. My order is already shipped so i can't even change it.

mikala
04-21-2013, 10:05 PM
Oh dear, one of the sets I ordered in Raspberry color. My order is already shipped so i can't even change it.

Thankfully the dye came out with either a bleach pen or oxiclean soak, I can't remember which worked but was grateful my new white jeans were Ok. You can probably reduce the risk by washing the cubes before using them. I don't think I ever washed that set before I used them.

Dream
04-22-2013, 12:49 AM
Thankfully the dye came out with either a bleach pen or oxiclean soak, I can't remember which worked but was grateful my new white jeans were Ok. You can probably reduce the risk by washing the cubes before using them. I don't think I ever washed that set before I used them.

Thanks. I'll do that. Wish I had known, just an extra thing to worry about.

essnce629
04-22-2013, 05:17 AM
Thanks! I already have two 3-piece sets (s, m, lg) but I just ordered another 3-piece set and a set of slim packing cubes! I like the larges and felt like I needed one more when I went on our Kauai trip. The large fit all my outfits for the entire trip! So now I'll have 3 smalls, 3 mediums, 3 larges, and 3 slims. I think I'm all set!

Momit
04-22-2013, 07:47 AM
Thanks! I already have two 3-piece sets (s, m, lg) but I just ordered another 3-piece set and a set of slim packing cubes! I like the larges and felt like I needed one more when I went on our Kauai trip. The large fit all my outfits for the entire trip! So now I'll have 3 smalls, 3 mediums, 3 larges, and 3 slims. I think I'm all set!

Ok. Now I don't feel so bad. I ordered a set of larges, a set of mediums and a set of slims (sm, med and lg combo) for each of us and I was afraid I way overdid it. :)

Dream
04-22-2013, 11:02 AM
ok so ebags.com provide free returns. I'm going to order another set in a different color and return the Raspberry when I receive it.

Anyone had any problems with the Eggplant color?