PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy nintendo games

MomtoNico
04-20-2013, 08:22 AM
Mt son just got a dsi for his 7th bday. Where should I look for games and any suggestions on educational games. And some fun ones too. I don't know anything about this thing???

mom2binsd
04-20-2013, 10:17 AM
We get a lot of our games at Gamestop.

We don't have a lot of educational ones, we use the DSi for entertainment really, but many of the games have strategy involved which is educational.

My son is really into sports and loves Madden football, backyard hockey/backyard football, they all love Mario Kart (it's expensive), he also likes some of the game show ones like Deal or No Deal. Both of my kids like the NintendoDogs games as well. He just got Digging for Dinosaurs.

kep
04-20-2013, 11:43 AM
We typically do GameStop. DS loves getting the pre-owned games because it makes his budget stretch further, although they do have new games too.

new_mommy25
04-20-2013, 01:56 PM
We always do gamestop. They have a really generous return policy on their used games. DS loves to talk shop with the workers.

stillplayswithbarbies
04-20-2013, 11:47 PM
gamefly.com It's like Netflix for games and if you don't like something you just send it back. If you want to buy it, it is as cheap as Gamestop or cheaper.

s7714
04-21-2013, 06:18 PM
Another vote for GameStop. My DDs can easily save up allowance for a used game from there that is still selling for $20-40 at other retailers. We've sold games back as well.

MomtoNico
04-21-2013, 07:46 PM
Thanks everyone. I forgot about GameStop. I shop there for my nephews but never my sons.