PDA

View Full Version : "permanent" face paint?

musicalgrl
04-21-2013, 09:05 AM
DD got her face painted at an event yesterday with some kind of glitter stuff. I tried to remove it last night before bed with soap and water on a washcloth and it didn't even touch it. Ugh! What can I use to get this off that is gentle enough for her skin??

crl
04-21-2013, 09:26 AM
Vaseline?

Catherine

Liziz
04-21-2013, 09:36 AM
Baby oil? If I'm recalling correctly, those fake tattoos come off w/ baby oil, maybe that would work for this, too?

Pennylane
04-21-2013, 09:37 AM
My dd had hers done at a local craft fair. Everything came off except for the glittery part. I had to use a little fingernail polish remover to get it off. Luckily it was not near her eyes!

Ann

JBaxter
04-21-2013, 10:37 AM
Oil ( baby oil, olive oil etc) or rubbing alcohol

OKKiddo
04-21-2013, 10:56 AM
My sons had some face paint that had a little stubborn color and glitter that wouldn't wash off. I used my Mary Kay oil free eye make up remover on it and it all came off. Then yesterday DD thought she would put some make up on that I had forgotten to put up out of reach. An entire tube of MK lipstick (my favorite color that has been discontinued) all over her face and arms. Soapy water wasn't touching it so I used the make up remover again and it all just slid off. Now to stalk ebay for another tube of my favorite lipstick.