PDA

View Full Version : Boden "Secret Sale" this morning

Twoboos
04-22-2013, 08:20 AM
Don't tell anyone. ;)

Starts at 9am EST, 40% off select summer items. It will be "open" to the general public tomorrow. I'm not sure what the deal is with getting the discount. If it's a click through email, once it's 9 I'll get the code and post. Or, there's always tomorrow.

Of course I just placed an order w/a gift card and the fine print says they won't price adjust. Hopefully none of the items I bought will be at a lower price. :irked:

janine
04-22-2013, 08:28 AM
Don't tell anyone. ;)

Starts at 9am EST, 40% off select summer items. It will be "open" to the general public tomorrow. I'm not sure what the deal is with getting the discount. If it's a click through email, once it's 9 I'll get the code and post. Or, there's always tomorrow.

Of course I just placed an order w/a gift card and the fine print says they won't price adjust. Hopefully none of the items I bought will be at a lower price. :irked:

Sounds gimmicky but of course I'll check it out. In the past it's been annoying in that they don't identify the "select" items in one spot and you have to field through it all.

queenmama
04-22-2013, 08:37 AM
Yeah, I got the mailer but I'm really not excited about anything they've released the past few quarters. I'm sitting this one out.

Lara

logan's mom
04-22-2013, 08:48 AM
mailer says the website is bodenusa.com/secret. If you go to that webpage there is a countdown until the sell begins.

lindacus
04-22-2013, 09:07 AM
it looks like there's shipping. anybody have a code for free shipping that would work w the sale?

lchang25000
04-22-2013, 09:17 AM
Looks like its already up on the front page. So much for a secret sale. Doesn't appear that any codes are stacking.

ett
04-22-2013, 09:19 AM
If enter a code to get free shipping, I lose the "sale" price.

janine
04-22-2013, 09:30 AM
Hmm, sounds lame. Passing.

mommylamb
04-22-2013, 09:33 AM
I didn't see anything that jumped out at me. Honestly, I've been kind of disappointed with Boden lately. They had some nice stuff last fall, but I've been ho hum about everything that has come out since.

Momit
04-23-2013, 09:19 AM
I'm also curious about price adjustments - in the past they have been pretty good about it from what I remember. I placed an order with the 25% off and free shipping a couple weeks ago. With today's sale one item is $4 cheaper. I'll probably call and ask for an adjustment, but is it right that they will only do one adjustment so if it goes lower I will be out of luck? And is it only if you bought within the last 14 days , 30 days or something?