PDA

View Full Version : go away, bad thoughts, go away

amom526
04-23-2013, 01:25 PM
DS2 is 5 months old. he has stopped sleeping in the past couple weeks, and I am so so tired. He doesn't sleep well during the day or at night.

Problem is, I have a nagging feeling I am in deep deep trouble. I was very late taking the mini pill at an inopportune time, and I am cramping and having lower back pain now (10 days later). I am EBF, and I am paranoid about being pregnant so I really really hope this is all in my head. I need a way to distract myself for the next week before I looooose my mind. I hope this is just AF returning, otherwise therapy bills are gonna be going WAY up.

123LuckyMom
04-23-2013, 02:03 PM
Ugh! The dreaded 4-6 month sleep regression!!! I'm so sorry!!! As for the other, I'm sure AF is just moseying on back slowly.

Tondi G
04-25-2013, 02:23 AM
Hope your little one starts sleeping better for you and fingers crossed that the twinges and back pain are something else .... maybe AF returning. Hang in there and get those early first response tests ready.

sariana
04-25-2013, 10:19 AM
With both DC, I thought I was pregnant at around 5-7 months old. I just had these weird feelings in my uterus. By nope--it was just weird feelings (not even the return of AF). Hopefully that's all it is for you, too.