PDA

View Full Version : Seen any puzzles at the Target Dollar Spot lately?

cntrymoon2
04-24-2013, 02:08 PM
I found some 24 and 36 piece cardboard puzzles there a while back (maybe 6-8 months ago?) Now that DD is really into puzzles, I'm wishing I had bought more. Has anyone seen any puzzles at the Target dollar section lately? Or is there another cheap source for puzzles (other than Dollar Tree)?

acmom
04-24-2013, 02:15 PM
I saw some tiny boxed puzzles at the Target dollar spot the other day but not sure they had that many pieces.

shaisri
04-24-2013, 02:54 PM
Michaels has very cute small wooden puzzles that my DD has liked a lot. I have seen them multiple years right before the holidays but not sure if they carry them year round also.
and they are the creatology brand

sarrahanne
04-24-2013, 04:13 PM
Michaels has very cute small wooden puzzles that my DD has liked a lot. I have seen them multiple years right before the holidays but not sure if they carry them year round also.
and they are the creatology brand
Michaels also has had the cardboard ones in their dollar aisle lately.

sarrahanne
04-24-2013, 04:15 PM
I found some 24 and 36 piece cardboard puzzles there a while back (maybe 6-8 months ago?) Now that DD is really into puzzles, I'm wishing I had bought more. Has anyone seen any puzzles at the Target dollar section lately? Or is there another cheap source for puzzles (other than Dollar Tree)?
Have you tried Big Lots? Or maybe a Five Below if you have one near you? (We don't but I visited one near the holidays.)

gummibear
04-24-2013, 09:41 PM
I saw a couple of 24-piece puzzles in the dollar section a few days ago. The box said 5+ for age - not sure why.