PDA

View Full Version : Disney Magazines $!0 after coupon

katydid1971
04-26-2013, 11:09 AM
Living Social is having the Disney magazines for $!5 each. Living Social has a coupon of $10 off $30. The code is APRILVIP
My kids really like these magazines, DS gets Phineas & Ferb and DD gets the Princess and Disney Jr
https://www.livingsocial.com/cities/1-washington-d-c/deals/653170-one-year-disney-magazine-subscription?afsrc=1

sarrahanne
04-26-2013, 11:18 AM
I got an error code saying that the code cannot be applied. :( I am thinking of getting the magazines anyways for my boys, though.

sarrahanne
04-26-2013, 11:22 AM
I was able to use code "LSUNITED" to take 20% off to get them for $12 each.

jerigirl
04-26-2013, 11:38 AM

Thank you! Don't forget the cash back sites!

katydid1971
04-26-2013, 11:46 AM
I got an error code saying that the code cannot be applied. :( I am thinking of getting the magazines anyways for my boys, though.

IMO the magazines are still worth it at $15. The code worked for me, it was emailed to me yesterday, sorry it didn't work for you.

jerigirl
04-26-2013, 12:17 PM
Once you get your LS voucher code, was it working immediately or does it take time? I am entering my voucher # on the disney site and it is saying it is invalid.

lkoala
04-26-2013, 12:42 PM
Once you get your LS voucher code, was it working immediately or does it take time? I am entering my voucher # on the disney site and it is saying it is invalid.

The same thing is happening to me. I sent Living Social an email and am waiting to hear back...

Dream
04-26-2013, 02:47 PM

Where did you apply this code? Which site?

fasthdgirl
04-26-2013, 02:59 PM
I did the same thing then read that The coupon is good starting tomorrow. :)

jerigirl
04-26-2013, 05:46 PM
I was just able to enter my LS voucher # and enter my order.

sarrahanne
04-26-2013, 11:15 PM
Where did you apply this code? Which site?
In the living social checkout page, there is a space for promotion codes. I entered it there.

jerigirl
04-27-2013, 12:40 AM
GRRRR. Got this email at 5:48 this evening
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
LivingSocial recently experienced a cyber-attack on our computer systems that resulted in unauthorized access to some customer data from our servers. We are actively working with law enforcement to investigate this issue.
The information accessed includes names, email addresses, date of birth for some users, and encrypted passwords -- technically ‘hashed’ and ‘salted’ passwords. We never store passwords in plain text.
The database that stores customer credit card information was not affected or accessed.
Although your LivingSocial password would be difficult to decode, we want to take every precaution to ensure that your account is secure, so we are expiring your old password and requesting that you create a new one.
For your security, please create a new password for your xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx account by following the instructions below.
1. Visit https://www.livingsocial.com
2. Click on the "Create New Password" button (top right corner of the homepage)
3. Follow the steps to finish
We also encourage you, for your own personal data security, to consider changing password(s) on any other sites on which you use the same or similar password(s).
The security of your information is our priority. We always strive to ensure the security of our customer information, and we are redoubling efforts to prevent any issues in the future.
If you have additional questions about this process, the "Create a New Password" button on LivingSocial.com will direct you to a page that has instructions on creating a new password and answers to frequently asked questions.
We are sorry this incident occurred, and we look forward to continuing to introduce you to new and exciting things to do in your community.
Sincerely,
Tim O'Shaughnessy, CEO

emschwar
04-29-2013, 10:18 AM
Anyone know if this works for renewals? DS already gets phineas and ferb, but I'd love a deal on a renewal.

blisstwins
04-29-2013, 01:31 PM
WHat age are these magazines good for?

katydid1971
04-29-2013, 02:27 PM
WHat age are these magazines good for?
Pre-school and early grade school.

janine
04-29-2013, 04:14 PM
I got the error that this is outside the price range for the code...