PDA

View Full Version : 3-pack unders are $6 at Hanna outlets through May 2nd

citymama
04-27-2013, 01:04 AM
Pretty good price on unders if you are in the market. I just can't keep up with outlet sales these days!

http://www.hannaandersson.com/images/email/2013-04-25outlet.jpg

JdrKuhnert
04-27-2013, 01:22 AM
Thanks. Does anyone know about the price of the training underwear? We need to restock for DS4. In the past, I think I paid around $10- $12 for a 3 pack.

tarnator
04-27-2013, 01:28 AM
Nope. It's killing me, but I am sitting this one out! Still waiting for my order from last weekend!

AnnieW625
04-27-2013, 02:00 AM
Per the Gymbofriends message board the trainers are included in the sale, but in the past not all of the outlets have kept the training unders.

We are sitting out this sale as well as I just stocked up on Hanes Premium unders because I couldn't see buying my DD1 another set of size small hipsters (same size she has been wearing since she was 3/1/2) as the mediums are still too big on her.

MSWR0319
04-27-2013, 08:34 AM
I sat at out the last two, I think I"m gonna jump on this one. DS loves his HA unders.

wallawala
04-27-2013, 09:06 AM
All we really need right now are unders. I might have to bite the bullet and try calling the outlets this weeked. *sigh* Thanks OP!

crl
04-27-2013, 10:15 AM
All we really need right now are unders. I might have to bite the bullet and try calling the outlets this weeked. *sigh* Thanks OP!

:yeahthat:

If anyone comes across any other great deals, please post. I hate to pay Hanna shipping just for undies.

Catherine

AmyZ
04-27-2013, 10:35 AM
Indiana had one boy training 3 pack in size Small, but I was undecided, and it got sold. $12.

I'll try calling next week... thanks OP!

citymama
04-27-2013, 12:19 PM
Thanks. Does anyone know about the price of the training underwear? We need to restock for DS4. In the past, I think I paid around $10- $12 for a 3 pack.

They're $12/3-pack.

Motley16
04-27-2013, 12:53 PM
:yeahthat:

If anyone comes across any other great deals, please post. I hate to pay Hanna shipping just for undies.

Catherine

Not sure how great the deals are after last weeks $5 sale but I got the Not So Skinny knit jeans for $10 and Spring Art Tees, Glitter Tees and the Striped Layering tees for $8. I didn't ask about boys, sorry.

tropicalmom
04-27-2013, 12:54 PM
I really need some unders and a ton of camisoles for this summer. Might have to call and see how much the camisoles are. What else to get??

tropicalmom
04-27-2013, 05:17 PM
have a big box headed my way. 27 items for $290 with shipping from CT. Linda was super helpful and answered on first attempt. I got all in 120 unless otherwise noted:

not so skinny pants-leopard, blue, pink $10 each
yoga pants-pink orange stripe $10
how so soft tees-white, blue, pink $8 ea
LJ white/pink stripe in 130 $10 (last one)
ARt tees-bird in cage?, lavender with pink bird and some other one $8 ea
Striped LS layering tee-yellow 120 blue 130
Glitter LS tees-red 130 pink 120 blue 150 yellow 120 $8 ea
3 pieces of swim which were at 30% off so bikini bottoms run $12, skirt runs $19 and top $14
lavender print bike shorts-not sure price on these
solid bike shorts- pink and violet
some other surprise things I just told her to pick out if they were cute and went with the bottoms on sale.

citymama
04-27-2013, 05:53 PM
What a haul, tropicalmom! Did you find out how much camis are right now?

tropicalmom
04-27-2013, 06:27 PM
I think she said they were $5 but not sure. They only had XS and L and I need M so don't recall details exactly. HTH

pmatht
04-27-2013, 10:16 PM
Yes I was told $5 for camis too.

crl
04-27-2013, 10:37 PM
Not sure how great the deals are after last weeks $5 sale but I got the Not So Skinny knit jeans for $10 and Spring Art Tees, Glitter Tees and the Striped Layering tees for $8. I didn't ask about boys, sorry.

Yeah, I tried and couldn't get through for the $5 sale. Oh well.

Thanks everyone! Maybe I will try tomorrow. I'll have to think about what we really need. Undies for dd and deck pants for ds would be on the list. Long johns in the next size up for each kid. Not sure what else.

Catherine

citymama
04-27-2013, 11:26 PM
Yeah, I tried and couldn't get through for the $5 sale. Oh well.

Thanks everyone! Maybe I will try tomorrow. I'll have to think about what we really need. Undies for dd and deck pants for ds would be on the list. Long johns in the next size up for each kid. Not sure what else.

Catherine

I was able to get through relatively easily today, although some outlets (OR, WA) just have their phones set to go straight to voicemail.

crl
04-28-2013, 01:45 AM
I was able to get through relatively easily today, although some outlets (OR, WA) just have their phones set to go straight to voicemail.

Thanks. Maybe tomorrow during nap I will give it a try and see if I can get enough to be worth the shipping.

Catherine

sujathas
04-28-2013, 10:22 AM
Are Pajamas included in this sale?

lchang25000
04-28-2013, 11:41 AM
Are Pajamas included in this sale?

Current catalog ones are 30% off regular price. Last years may be much cheaper if they're any left. They were only $5 at the last outlet sale so they may all be gone now.

citymama
04-28-2013, 03:59 PM
Thanks. Maybe tomorrow during nap I will give it a try and see if I can get enough to be worth the shipping.

Catherine

Try Wrentham and Dawsonville - both had all the sizes I was looking for (XS, S and M). I ordered just unders but they also have art tees for $8, ribbed capris for $10, not so skinny knit pants for $10, and assorted swim separates for $5.

calebsmama03
04-28-2013, 11:46 PM
I need XS regular boys unders. Any idea which store is my best bet to try?

crl
04-29-2013, 01:43 PM
Just placed a small order with the Oregon outlet. Got 2 packs (3 pairs each) of x-small hipsters, one striped dress ($10) size 110, one pair of purple leggings ($10) size 110 and one pair of light grey deck pants size 130 for $68.18 shipped.

They had a couple more dress options in size 110 and they had long johns but only thirty percent off regular price. They had lots of deck pants. They did not have any long sleeve rash guards. That's all I asked about.

Thanks!
Catherine

lchang25000
04-29-2013, 02:36 PM
Just placed a small order with the Oregon outlet. Got 2 packs (3 pairs each) of x-small hipsters, one striped dress ($10) size 110, one pair of purple leggings ($10) size 110 and one pair of light grey deck pants size 130 for $68.18 shipped.

They had a couple more dress options in size 110 and they had long johns but only thirty percent off regular price. They had lots of deck pants. They did not have any long sleeve rash guards. That's all I asked about.

Thanks!
Catherine

How much are the deck pants? Thanks!

crl
04-29-2013, 03:04 PM
How much are the deck pants? Thanks!

She said thirty percent off the regular price--I think regular price is around $28? (I'm not a huge Hanna fan, in fact the deck pants and the unders are the only things I would ever pay full price for. We have had great luck with deck pants holding up and also with one size fitting for a long time. Ds wore the same two pairs for THREE years and they were still in excellent shape when I handed them down to a neighbor.). In the 130s she had pale grey or navy. Ds doesn't like to wear shorts these days so I only keep a few pairs around for when it is so hot (usually on vacation somewhere) that I pretty much make him wear them. Otherwise I would have bought more.

Catherine

Sopamanda
04-29-2013, 03:28 PM
I have an itty bitty that's pottying regularly on her own, but she's tiny and 13 months. Any chance the xs would fit her this summer? Which kind do you think would work best?

Amanda

crl
04-29-2013, 03:39 PM
I have an itty bitty that's pottying regularly on her own, but she's tiny and 13 months. Any chance the xs would fit her this summer? Which kind do you think would work best?

Amanda

Well, dd is three and not a small three year old either and she is wearing the xs. Now, I think she will outgrown them soon. But I'm not sure they would fit a small 15 month old? You could always buy them and just hold on to them until they fit--not like underwear is going to go out of style. ;) Dd has hipsters just because the regular ones look uncomfortable to me. I assume they aren't really but they just look like way to much fabric to me.

Catherine

citymama
04-29-2013, 03:53 PM

Amanda

Wow, congrats! You could try the XS trainers - they are more snug, and my DD1 wore them from about 18 months on. She wore XS hipsters from exactly 2 until about 3 and a half. My younger DD is smaller and she is in XS hipsters now (she is almost 3) and probably will be for another year. These prices are really good, so this is an excellent time to stock up!

div_0305
04-29-2013, 04:16 PM
From Dawsonville, I just bought several unders size small for DD, 1 slouchy pocket tee and cargo shorts for $5 each; and 1 not so skinny jeans for $10. Clearly they are wiped out of lots, but the main driving sale item, unders are there.

MSWR0319
04-30-2013, 12:47 PM
How often are unders this cheap? I got some for DS2 and 1 pack for DS1 in the next size, but trying to decide if I need to call other stores to see if they have any more in M for DS1.

citymama
04-30-2013, 12:59 PM
How often are unders this cheap? I got some for DS2 and 1 pack for DS1 in the next size, but trying to decide if I need to call other stores to see if they have any more in M for DS1.

I think about once or twice a year. $6 is crazy cheap. $8-10 is usually my buy price. Also, I like that these are retail unders being sold at these prices at the outlets (spring and fall 2012) rather than outlet special makes, which IMO are not as good quality.

AnnieW625
04-30-2013, 03:32 PM
I think I paid $6 a box for some trainers for DD2 last year at this time along with the $5 playdress set (when I actually got through to the outlet during the sale).

marymoo86
04-30-2013, 03:55 PM

Maybe in the fall there was an unders sale and a couple of certain 3 pks rang up a crazy 3.40 or something like that. Not sure if it was a pricing error or what but I picked up 3 packs anyway for DD :D

Sopamanda
04-30-2013, 05:24 PM
I'm trying to find a store with some other things that are cheap! I hate to pay all that shipping for a couple $6 items, esp if they won't fit her yet.

And of course I just placed a hanna order before this. Should have gotten way more at the $5 sale. I think most of those prices jacked up.

crl
04-30-2013, 06:08 PM
I'm trying to find a store with some other things that are cheap! I hate to pay all that shipping for a couple $6 items, esp if they won't fit her yet.

And of course I just placed a hanna order before this. Should have gotten way more at the $5 sale. I think most of those prices jacked up.

I think the price "increases" are mostly because the stock left is 2013 instead of 2012.

Catherine