PDA

View Full Version : Disney customer service, you are ticking me off.

Reader
04-30-2013, 02:07 PM
Changed our reservation for next week yesterday by shortening the reservation by one day. Looked at the email confirmation she sent and it says "this reservation will be cancelled if a deposit isn't made by 4/29." I made a deposit months ago. My initial confirmation states that the reservation is confirmed and a deposit has been made. I called last night and they were closed (open until 6 pm Pacific). I've called 3 times today and "their reservation system is down." I am so frustrated because I don't have all day to keep checking back to see if they cancelled the reservation I've had for months because the reservation agent made a mistake. I couldn't even get the reservation agent today to promise to call me when her system came back up because "that's a different department." I'm not in the mood to drive 400 miles and not have a place to stay.

Gracemom
04-30-2013, 04:34 PM
That's awful! I tried to use the system today and it was down for me too. I wonder how many customers they lose with all the problems their reservation system has. They make so much money - time to upgrade the system!! The website is just awful too. Hope you can get it worked out soon, and may this be the last problem associated with your vacation!