PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the marks indicating that you had commented on a thread?

arivecchi
05-02-2013, 11:00 AM
They have disappeared in the last couple of days so now I cannot see any indicators for which threads I have posted in.

Twoboos
05-02-2013, 11:30 AM
:yeahthat: I was thinking the same thing today!

DietCokeLover
05-02-2013, 11:55 AM
I figured I had clicked something that made mine disappear. Glad it's not just me.

SnuggleBuggles
05-02-2013, 12:57 PM
Yeah, I thought it was just me. I didn't quite realize how helpful they were till they were gone.

citymama
05-02-2013, 01:28 PM
Oh you're right, they're gone! I've also noticed in the last couple of days that I'm automatically being subscribed to threads I post in IF I post to them on my laptop. If I post on my phone, there's no subscription. Anyone else notice this?

hellokitty
05-02-2013, 01:36 PM
If you look carefully, the envelope on the left margin will be reddish and have a small bent arrow on it. That indicates that you have posted on that thread.

missym
05-02-2013, 01:56 PM
If you look carefully, the envelope on the left margin will be reddish and have a small bent arrow on it. That indicates that you have posted on that thread.

Yep, the envelope looks like this: http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/images/statusicon2/thread_dot_hot.gif

The techs have made some changes to the board in the past few days to address server slowdowns. Some of our "bells and whistles" had to be turned off for the time being. I miss seeing Who's Online.

citymama
05-02-2013, 02:09 PM
Yep, the envelope looks like this: http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/images/statusicon2/thread_dot_hot.gif

The techs have made some changes to the board in the past few days to address server slowdowns. Some of our "bells and whistles" had to be turned off for the time being. I miss seeing Who's Online.

Actually, just a handful of the threads I've posted to have this sign. The others don't!

MamaMolly
05-03-2013, 10:10 AM
Oh thank goodness, I thought it was me! :bag

sntm
05-03-2013, 11:21 PM
Mine are totally gone

Melaine
06-23-2013, 07:38 AM
So some "bells and whistles" are coming back? I'm glad to hear it. I don't want to be negative, but the way things are now it seems like a big downgrade in quality to me.