PDA

View Full Version : Tory Burch discounts

Mommy2Two
05-06-2013, 05:27 PM
I am in love with the flats my friend has and really want them. Are there any deals out there? I was surprised to see that zappos does not sell any TB shoes.

*newmomma*
05-06-2013, 05:32 PM
I'm searching too right now! When you sign up for emails from toryburch.com they send you a 10% off code but seeing what else is out there. We just missed saks f&f ;-(

*newmomma*
05-06-2013, 05:34 PM
Neimanmarcus.com has a few styles marked down...

lcarlson90
05-06-2013, 07:07 PM
I signed up years ago on Tory Burch's web-site and I usually get a $50 coupon for my birthday...last year I got a $50 coupon for Mother's day too but not this year. They also send various % off coupons throughout the year but a lot of times the Reva flats (their best-seller) is excluded.

One word of unsolicited advice...make sure you try them on before you buy them. I have 2 pair of Reva flats and they are pretty darn uncomfortable. The elastic on the back really digs into your heel.

khughes
05-06-2013, 07:48 PM
Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Saks and Neiman Marcus will mark them down here and there. Shopbop does as well. If you have an Off 5th or Nordstrom Rack, they sell them as well. Tory Burch online almost always excludes Revas when they have an extra percent off sale.

curiousgeorge
05-06-2013, 08:13 PM
There is a code that expires tonight for Bloomingdale's that is 20% off almost all shoes when you buy two or more pair.

I just added the Tory Burch Reva to my cart and it worked with the code, so if you want to try two pair or two sizes that should work.

Code is HEELS and expires tonight.

Free shipping on orders of $150 or more and free returns on online orders.

Happy shopping! Hope they have what you want :-)

sewarsh
05-06-2013, 08:26 PM
Sign up for their emails. I just recently got an email for 30% off their site or something like that.

*newmomma*
05-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Saks just marked down a few of theirs today as a sneak peek of some upcoming sale. Free shipping too!

sewarsh
05-09-2013, 03:24 PM
Loads of shoes on sale on their webisite for up to 30% off. Just got email a couple hours ago about it.

mak54321
05-09-2013, 08:51 PM
One word of unsolicited advice...make sure you try them on before you buy them. I have 2 pair of Reva flats and they are pretty darn uncomfortable. The elastic on the back really digs into your heel.

FYI - I was always told to go at least 1/2 size up with the Revas because the elastic pushes your feet forward a bit. HTH!