PDA

View Full Version : Also thinking of selling my Bee

Hemlock
05-07-2013, 10:20 AM
I really like my Bee, but I barely use it. For neighbourhood walks, I usually take my B-Ready or my BOB, so the Bee is used for the occasional trip to the mall. I can't keep the Bee in our van because my husband ALWAYS forgets to lock it at night. I am thinking of selling the Bee and getting a G-Luxe to keep in the van for trips to the mall. If the G-Luxe gets stolen it would hurt a lot less ($$). Plus it is lighter and takes up less room.

Will I regret not having the Bee when my son is older? He is almost 1.

Kaylee31
05-09-2013, 03:27 AM
I think if you're not using it very often, you should probably sell. I think it's a great stroller, but I don't regret selling mine at all. I can't think of any time I would have preferred to use it over my other strollers. It has the most awesome push of any I've tried, but it's not a great fit for everyone.

ebp913
05-09-2013, 12:02 PM
I really like my Bee, but I barely use it. For neighbourhood walks, I usually take my B-Ready or my BOB, so the Bee is used for the occasional trip to the mall. I can't keep the Bee in our van because my husband ALWAYS forgets to lock it at night. I am thinking of selling the Bee and getting a G-Luxe to keep in the van for trips to the mall. If the G-Luxe gets stolen it would hurt a lot less ($$). Plus it is lighter and takes up less room.

Will I regret not having the Bee when my son is older? He is almost 1.

I agree that while it's a great stroller, it just doesn't suite everyone. Sounds like you'd be better off with a different lightweight. While I want a Bee, I know I don't need one because I am in a very similar position to you.