PDA

View Full Version : Freedom Filer Home Filing Deluxe Kit - labels only $25 incl. s/h

jawilli4
05-07-2013, 01:29 PM
It looks like Freedom Filer (www.freedomfiler.com) is in the process of updating their filing kits. Right now you can buy their Home Filing Deluxe Kit with online instructions (incl s/h) for $25 or $27 if you are a CA resident. They also have an option of reserving their regular system for $25 plus $7 s/h when it released sometime in May. This seems like a great deal because it previously retailed for $50. Also, it looks like they will have a new Home Edition for $25 not including s/h which will also be released in May.

I've never used their system before but found out about it here. http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=394047&highlight=freedom+filer

jam224
05-07-2013, 03:26 PM
I bought this system several months ago and have yet to implement it (I keep forgetting to purchase more hanging folders!), but I'm really eager to start using it. I really think it will help me with our paper clutter. I paid $32 including shipping, which I thought was a good deal. $25 is even better!

ETA: Please disregard coupon code offer.

jam224
05-08-2013, 01:47 PM
If you haven't seen Alejandra's video about Freedom Filer yet, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txX8xnbne3I

DoItOnaDime has a video too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PHSvm4a_jc

Daphnecita
05-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Thanks OP. I am about to reorganize our filing cabinets and saw your post. I'm going to give it a try, just ordered.

Dcclerk
05-08-2013, 06:33 PM
I just bought it! Thanks so much for the head's up, and thanks so much for the code, Jennifer-- it worked!

nobee
06-25-2013, 08:46 AM
I bought this system several months ago and have yet to implement it (I keep forgetting to purchase more hanging folders!), but I'm really eager to start using it. I really think it will help me with our paper clutter. I paid $32 including shipping, which I thought was a good deal. $25 is even better!

To sweeten the deal, I have a coupon code for 15% off. I'm pretty sure it can be used multiple times, so if you're interested, send me a PM!

I've been dying to try this system. My folders are a mess! Jennifer- Is your coupon code still valid? If so, can you send it to me too?

Thanks!

-Brenda

jam224
06-25-2013, 09:13 AM
I've been dying to try this system. My folders are a mess! Jennifer- Is your coupon code still valid? If so, can you send it to me too?

Thanks!

-Brenda

Yup, looks like it still works! Happy to send you a PM! :)

ETA: OK, I tried to send you a PM, but it didn't work. Can you make sure that you have PMing turned on and that it's "From all members?" Check your settings here: http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editoptions.

nobee
06-25-2013, 09:47 AM

ETA: OK, I tried to send you a PM, but it didn't work. Can you make sure that you have PMing turned on and that it's "From all members?" Check your settings here: http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editoptions.

Whoops! Sorry about that! Try it now.

nobee
06-25-2013, 10:42 AM

Okay this is my second attempt at a reply lol! I have no idea if my posts are being delayed because they're moderated, or I just screwed up on the last post and it never showed up.

PM should work now (I hope!). Thanks!

nobee
06-25-2013, 08:59 PM

Okay, this is my third attempt at replying to this post. I have no idea what happened to the last two times I clicked on "Submit Reply"! Anyway, I changed my PM settings. Hopefully you can PM me now!

Thanks!

tropicalmom
06-25-2013, 10:37 PM
Can you PM to me as well? I'm resolved to keep better files and need help.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

jam224
06-25-2013, 11:27 PM
Can you PM to me as well? I'm resolved to keep better files and need help.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

PM sent! :)

Nobee, let me know when you can get PMs and I'll send you the code too!

nobee
06-26-2013, 08:00 AM

Nobee, let me know when you can get PMs and I'll send you the code too!

Hi Jennifer, I completely spammed the thread earlier thinking my posts got lost but they were just delayed because I guess my posts were still being moderated.

I don't know if it has anything to do with my newbie status, but I don't see a specific PM setting. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to receive or send PMs just yet. The only thing I was able to do was enable "Receive Email from Other Members" so I don't know if that did the trick.

jam224
06-26-2013, 04:45 PM
Well, all of your "spam" upped your post count to 5 and you've got PMing status now, so woohoo! LOL! I sent you a PM with the code. Sorry about the delay! If you want, you can go back and edit your post to remove your email address. :)

nobee
06-26-2013, 10:52 PM
Well, all of your "spam" upped your post count to 5 and you've got PMing status now, so woohoo! LOL! I sent you a PM with the code. Sorry about the delay! If you want, you can go back and edit your post to remove your email address. :)

Yes, that's a good idea - I'll edit my previous post. Thanks again! I ordered the Freedom Filer today using the code. I can't wait to use this! I never thought I'd be so excited to try a new filing system. :banana:

pomegranate
06-27-2013, 12:14 AM
I'd love to get the code too! Jennifer, can you pm me too? Thanks so much!

jam224
06-27-2013, 10:49 AM
I'd love to get the code too! Jennifer, can you pm me too? Thanks so much!

PM sent! Happy to help! :)

Blue Hydrangea
06-27-2013, 11:50 AM
PM sent! Happy to help! :)

OK, ready to bite the bullet, I'd love a code to make the deal sweeter. :)

Dream
06-27-2013, 12:07 PM
ok, how does it work exactly? There's a video but I can't view it. Do you need a big filing cabinet to use this system? Can someone please explain why you need this over just creating the tabs on folders and inserting the papers as they come it?

TIA

jam224
06-27-2013, 10:11 PM
OK, ready to bite the bullet, I'd love a code to make the deal sweeter. :)

PM sent! Happy organizing! :)

ok, how does it work exactly? There's a video but I can't view it. Do you need a big filing cabinet to use this system? Can someone please explain why you need this over just creating the tabs on folders and inserting the papers as they come it?

TIA
The Freedom Filer is a color-coded, "self-purging" filing system. When you purchase the system, you get all the color-coded labels. You have to provide your own hanging folders and filing cabinet (it doesn't need to be big). To me, the system takes the guess work out of 1) how to label my folders and 2) how long to keep papers. I also really like that it's color-coded.

Here's Alejandra's blog post about it: http://www.alejandra.tv/blog/2011/09/an-easy-to-use-system-for-filing/

Hope that helps!

pomegranate
06-28-2013, 12:13 AM
Thanks for the code, Jennifer. It still works! Just used it.

jam224
06-28-2013, 12:21 AM
Thanks for the code, Jennifer. It still works! Just used it.

Yay! You're welcome! :thumbsup:

nobee
06-28-2013, 08:54 AM

TIA

The video on their website didn't work for me either, but they have the same video hosted on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZiUVb3NyZs

Dream
06-28-2013, 09:48 AM
Thank you for posting the link to the videos.

Staraglimmer
06-28-2013, 02:29 PM
Wow. DH needs this! Can someone pm me the code? TIA

jam224
06-28-2013, 02:54 PM
Wow. DH needs this! Can someone pm me the code? TIA

Staraglimmer
07-01-2013, 03:03 PM
Thank you!!!

elmojessi
07-01-2013, 03:45 PM
Alright, the video sold me. My files are getting the best of me and I can't seem to get organized. Can you send me the code? Thanks!

jam224
07-02-2013, 12:14 AM
Alright, the video sold me. My files are getting the best of me and I can't seem to get organized. Can you send me the code? Thanks!

PM sent! Happy organizing! :)

WatchingThemGrow
07-02-2013, 07:30 AM
Ok, me too. We're moving and will have a new office space. Time to condense "my" files and "his" files after 8 years of marriage..Thanks!

josabermo
07-02-2013, 05:48 PM
I'm jumping on the bandwagon! Can someone please PM me a code as well?

Happy Mommy
07-02-2013, 08:26 PM
I am seriously considering ordering this. Are there still discount codes available? If so, please feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance! :)

gogok
07-02-2013, 10:50 PM
Can someone also PM me a code, please? Thanks in advance!

tarnator
07-02-2013, 11:17 PM
Ok.
Me too please!
....I need to reorganize those overflowing drawers, so a code would be lovely.

jam224
07-02-2013, 11:48 PM
Ok, me too. We're moving and will have a new office space. Time to condense "my" files and "his" files after 8 years of marriage..Thanks!

I'm jumping on the bandwagon! Can someone please PM me a code as well?

I am seriously considering ordering this. Are there still discount codes available? If so, please feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance! :)

Can someone also PM me a code, please? Thanks in advance!

Ok.
Me too please!
....I need to reorganize those overflowing drawers, so a code would be lovely.

OK, I think I'm all caught up! PMs sent! :) Everyone has been able to use the same code so far. I got it from a professional organizer. I just don't want to publish it on a public forum because I'm afraid Freedom Filer will void it. I'm happy that it's worked for you all!

tarnator
07-03-2013, 01:00 AM
Thanks for the codes, Jennifer!
My total is charging shipping - did I do something wrong?

nobee
07-04-2013, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the codes, Jennifer!
My total is charging shipping - did I do something wrong?

The code is for 15% off before shipping, so no you didn't do anything wrong. The shipping charge is normal.

jgenie
07-04-2013, 09:25 PM
Can I be added to the list for the code please? TIA

brianaw
07-04-2013, 10:53 PM
OK, I think I'm all caught up! PMs sent! :) Everyone has been able to use the same code so far. I got it from a professional organizer. I just don't want to publish it on a public forum because I'm afraid Freedom Filer will void it. I'm happy that it's worked for you all!

Was just looking into finding a new way to organize my home office. Would you mind PMing me a code? Will give it a chance.

Thanks in advance for sharing!,

jam224
07-06-2013, 08:55 AM
Was just looking into finding a new way to organize my home office. Would you mind PMing me a code? Will give it a chance.

Thanks in advance for sharing!,

This just must be the week for Bargain snafus...

I'm very sorry, but it's been brought to my attention that the coupon code I've been sharing, which I found on a random person's website through a Google search, is actually viewed as a referral code. I honestly had no idea. I thought it was a straightforward discount code for 15% off. I'm very sorry for the misunderstanding. I was genuinely trying to help fellow mamas save a few bucks. I will be more conscious sharing codes in the future.

I hope that everyone can still see the value in the deal without the coupon code. OP, you did a great job alerting everyone of the deal.

elmojessi
07-06-2013, 10:30 PM
This just must be the week for Bargain snafus...

I'm very sorry, but it's been brought to my attention that the coupon code I've been sharing, which I found on a random person's website through a Google search, is actually viewed as a referral code. I honestly had no idea. I thought it was a straightforward discount code for 15% off. I'm very sorry for the misunderstanding. I was genuinely trying to help fellow mamas save a few bucks. I will be more conscious sharing codes in the future.

I hope that everyone can still see the value in the deal without the coupon code. OP, you did a great job alerting everyone of the deal.

This makes no difference to me...I appreciate the extra discount, regardless of who benefits from it. Just got my kit today and started assembling it. I have a stack of papers about a foot and a half tall that I've purged already, so I'm a happy girl!! Thanks again to the OP and to you for sharing the code!