PDA

View Full Version : Our Disney Video

Raidra
05-07-2013, 09:11 PM
My kids love watching the videos people post on YouTube of their Disney vacations, so we decided to do one for our trip this past January. It took a few months, but I finally got it done and online! It's a little long, but full of cuteness. :)

http://youtu.be/GVP4DH0mQHg

GvilleGirl
05-07-2013, 09:47 PM
Nice job!! I love the music choices.

oneplustwo
05-07-2013, 11:27 PM
Your kids are so stinking cute!! Only watched the first half so far, but great video. Love the tie dye Disney tees!

BayGirl2
05-08-2013, 02:59 PM
Love this! You did a great job making it, especially the integration with the music. We leave Sunday and now I am even further beyond excited than I already was. And now I want to take lots of video.

A few questions:
- How do you get the transportation cards? Do you just talk to the driver on the bus/boat/monorail? My DS would LOVE that.
- Where was the fishing? I'm thinking Ft Wilderness?
- Was that model train setup the one in Epcot World Showcase or is there another one?

Raidra
05-09-2013, 08:02 AM
Love this! You did a great job making it, especially the integration with the music. We leave Sunday and now I am even further beyond excited than I already was. And now I want to take lots of video.

A few questions:
- How do you get the transportation cards? Do you just talk to the driver on the bus/boat/monorail? My DS would LOVE that.
- Where was the fishing? I'm thinking Ft Wilderness?
- Was that model train setup the one in Epcot World Showcase or is there another one?

Your kids can ask any of the transportation drivers. Sometimes they were all out, so be aware of that possibility. We only asked people who weren't busy.

Fishing was at Port Orleans Riverside, but they probably do it elsewhere, too.

The model trains are in Germany in Epcot. They're so cute, and also involved in the Agent P mission for Germany.

Thanks!

Kymberley
05-09-2013, 09:05 AM
Awesome video! What a fantastic trip! :love-retry:

Seitvonzu
05-11-2013, 07:30 PM
what a fun video- i LOVED all the dancing! what a sweet family vacation :)