PDA

View Full Version : Tripp Trapp/Kinderzeat questions: placemat & weight limit?

jam224
05-08-2013, 01:39 PM
I found 2 Kinderzeat chairs (Tripp Trapp predecessor) on Craigslist and I have 2 questions:
1) For those of you with Tripp Trapp/Kinderzeat chairs, what kind of a placemat do you have for your kids? (I gotta say, I'm a little nervous to graduate DD from the booster seat with tray to a chair at the table, eep!)
2) What's the weight limit for the Kinderzeat, does anyone know?

Thanks!

AshUVA
05-08-2013, 02:15 PM
We use the Tiny Diner Placemat from Summer Infant (http://www.amazon.com/Summer-Infant-Tiny-Diner-Green/dp/B007F9YPDM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368036784&sr=8-1&keywords=summer+infant+placemat) with the Tripp Trapp. It has suction cups that stick to the table and a little ledge to catch anything that falls. Its easy to clean and is dishwasher safe plus it rolls up very compactly if you want to take it to restaurants or on an airplane.

Mikey0709
05-08-2013, 02:19 PM
I believe the weight limit, even on the old ones, is around 200-225 pounds! If it's an old one, i would certainly check the wear on it becuase i'm sure they could crack from stress or age. But I sit in it all the time and i'm about a size 18 - - but i don't let my husband in it! Ours has graduated to the computer desk!