PDA

View Full Version : Bamboo City Mini GT $280 at Albee Baby

Kaylee31
05-09-2013, 03:03 AM
http://www.albeebaby.com/baby-jogger-city-mini-gt-single-stroller-shadow-bamboo.html
I guess it's not a popular color since the others are full price, but still a great deal. Every color except black is primarily gray w/a little bit of color anyway.
Some other random deals I thought were pretty good: Natural or expresso Tripp Trapps for $180, Denim Bee+ for $560, Chili MB Duet w/free joey bag for $499, Quinny Zapp Xtra for $160, Canyon Frontier 85 for $195. They have a 20% off code that expires the 13th (mday20), but of course it doesn't work on sale items and has a lot of brand exclusions.

kaharris83
05-09-2013, 07:41 AM
I had a Bamboo GT I got from No Better Deal, so I didn't get to pick the color, and I actually loved the color IRL. Like you said it is mostly grey anyway. Great stroller at an awesome price. I loved my GT. This is actually less than I sold mine for used so really great price.

Kaylee31
05-10-2013, 12:35 AM
I had a Bamboo GT I got from No Better Deal, so I didn't get to pick the color, and I actually loved the color IRL. Like you said it is mostly grey anyway. Great stroller at an awesome price. I loved my GT. This is actually less than I sold mine for used so really great price.

Is it more yellow or green-ish in person?

kaharris83
05-10-2013, 07:58 AM
It is yellow. Not an obnoxious yellow. Here's some pics next to an orange BOB Motion that will maybe give you a better idea. http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=452391&highlight=motion+city+mini
Looking at those make me miss it even more... Tempted to grab the Albee deal.

moll73
05-10-2013, 09:53 AM
It is yellow. Not an obnoxious yellow. Here's some pics next to an orange BOB Motion that will maybe give you a better idea. http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=452391&highlight=motion+city+mini
Looking at those make me miss it even more... Tempted to grab the Albee deal.

:ROTFLMAO: The temptation is always there isn't it!?!! I was tempted by the X3 deal, trying to convince myself I needed it b/c we don't have a true all terrain.

I actually really like that color on the GT!! It would be fun and summery. ;)

kaharris83
05-10-2013, 02:20 PM
:ROTFLMAO: The temptation is always there isn't it!?!! I was tempted by the X3 deal, trying to convince myself I needed it b/c we don't have a true all terrain.

I actually really like that color on the GT!! It would be fun and summery. ;)

I swear it's a disease. I was super excited to destash and not have strollers lying around everywhere. Yet I just replaced my BOB with a new BOB(I considered the X3 deal too) and seeing the GT pictures made me long for my Bamboo GT again. But I don't need 2 strollers with GT wheels, right? ;)

moll73
05-10-2013, 11:05 PM
I swear it's a disease. I was super excited to destash and not have strollers lying around everywhere. Yet I just replaced my BOB with a new BOB(I considered the X3 deal too) and seeing the GT pictures made me long for my Bamboo GT again. But I don't need 2 strollers with GT wheels, right? ;)

Well, it could be your lightweight stroller! Oh wait, you already have a lightweight stroller! You know I'm an enabler, but no you really don't need the GT at this point. You are right to weight until C is older and you might not be using the reversible feature as much. Plus by then there might be something else new and fun you'll want to try. Resist, resist, resist! :D