PDA

View Full Version : Totally a spoiled brat, petty bitch.

gatorsmom
05-09-2013, 09:47 PM
I'm referring to me. ;). I insisted to DH that after the last 6 months of hell (planning and executing all the Xmas festivities by myself, planning and building our house and then moving in and u packing by myself) I had to have a few days away. I absolutely needed it. So pinpointed this week. He put me up in a nice hotel in the twin cities and I am spending the next couple of days completely alone. I am so excited.

So I checked into my hotel tonight exhausted after a day at the Mall of America. :boogie: But there was a mix up with the room so I had to go back down to the lobby to straighten that out. Then the room was suppose to have kitchen utensils and it didn't so they had to bring that up. Finally I went in the bathroom and it smells of mold SOMETHInG FRIGHTFUL. It has the dank, pungent smell of mildew. I can't see any though. But it's there. My nose has been bugging me ever since I walked in there.

I would complain about it but I've already had to call the front desk to complain twice. They are sold out so they don't have another room like this (this one has a small kitchenette) and I'd rather have the kitchenette than clean smelling bathroom.

I'm bitching to you guys because I cant bitch to DH. He was pretty happy to surprise me with this. I don't want him to whine about it to him, kwim?

Oh well, I had planned on taking a long bath but I can do that at home I guess when the kids are in bed some night. I had fun shopping sans kids today. :boogie: Every time I try on clothes with kids around Greenbean always tells me every part of me looks beautiful but my big fat butt. :ROTFLMAO:

WatchingThemGrow
05-09-2013, 09:57 PM
oh no. That stinks - literally. I'd call the office again and see if there's anything they can do to switch you. Well, you KNOW I'd call about that type of smell.

hillview
05-09-2013, 09:57 PM
awww. well super sweet of DH. Enjoy and sorry about the bath/mold :(

Have a great time!