PDA

View Full Version : Maxi-Cosi Mila

TwoBees
05-13-2013, 10:31 AM
This past weekend I was visiting relatives with a newborn, and saw that they had the Maxi-Cosi Mila stroller (and I think the car seat too). I haven't really heard anything about this stroller, although honestly I've been out of the stroller world for a good year now. I'm not close enough to these relatives to ask them about it. Can you tell me about this stroller? I'm trying to figure out why they chose it. Thanks!

Kaylee31
05-13-2013, 07:49 PM
They probably chose it because it makes a convenient, relatively light travel system with a small footprint. The Mila has been discontinued, so it has been on clearance for a while. I know Buy Buy Baby is selling them for $99, compared to the original $200+ price tag. The Mila is kind of heavy for an umbrella (18 lbs.), but it has an easy, very compact fold and is really sturdy and well-made. Not tippy at all and has a pretty big & easy to access basket for an umbrella. It comes with adapters for the Mico carseat, I believe. The canopy is not the greatest though, and the recline isn't flat, but comfortable for sleeping for at least a 3-6 month old I'd say.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2