PDA

View Full Version : Pottery Barn- says item will ship after July 26th...

happymom
05-17-2013, 03:50 PM
I'm finally ready to order bedding from PB Teen that I have been eyeing for a while. When I go to checkout though, it says the duvet will not ship until after July 26th. That's quite a while away! Any experience with this? Does it usually take as long as they say, or is that just the latest possible date and it often ships earlier?

Thanks.

janine
05-17-2013, 04:30 PM
I've ordered tons from PB and PBK. It's a tough call, most of the time it ships when they say. A few times it has shipped before - I would expect it in a few months and forget about it. A few rare times they have extended the ship date too though. And then I've seen it go out of stock.

You could try to call and see if they have more insight although it's doubtful.

AshUVA
05-17-2013, 05:09 PM
ALL my out of stock items have shipped significantly faster than the orginal estimate they provided (like a month earlier).

BunnyBee
05-17-2013, 07:02 PM
Have you called stores and checked stock? They will ship, or they used to ship. :)

I had one thing ship much more quickly and one thing never come back in stock.

mackmama
05-17-2013, 08:03 PM
I've found that things usually ship when they said it will (when it's on backorder) and not earlier.

jam224
05-17-2013, 10:40 PM
I've found that things usually ship when they said it will (when it's on backorder) and not earlier.

:yeahthat: