PDA

View Full Version : Athleta

pjsmom30
05-20-2013, 04:06 PM
I need to order some Bettona Bermudas. They weren't included in the recent sale. Is there any chance there will be a discount code soon that would work on full price items? Or should I just go ahead and order them? I also want to buy a bathing suit. The CS rep on the phone told me the newer suits won't go on sale until fall.

Thanks for help!

vtmom
05-21-2013, 08:36 AM
IIRC there was a 20% off sale on regular priced items not long after the 20% off sale items last year.

lcarlson90
05-21-2013, 11:53 AM
I feel like I keep waiting for something that is never going to come...this supposed sale. They did have a 30% off coupon about a month ago but it was in store only and the nearest store is about 90 minutes away. I guess I just have to keep waiting....

citymama
05-21-2013, 12:58 PM
Their big end of season sale is usually in mid July if you can wait. At a minimum, try calling CS and get a 10% off code which they sometimes share just for asking. Advice: start by chatting up the rep a bit and asking about sizing or fit or something else. Then ask if there's going to be a sale any time soon, oh man, July is so far away - any chance of a code? :D

Ebates was 14% until yesterday, it might still work, and that certainly helps.

justlyn
05-21-2013, 01:35 PM
Something to consider for now or later would be discount gift cards. I'm not seeing Athleta on the sites I normally use (monstergiftcard.com and cardcash.com), but I have used Old Navy, Gap, and Banana Republic interchangeably on the website. I think there are probably limitations to that, but the only one I have encountered is a limit on the number of BR gift cards you could use at one time (ON & Gap didn't have limits or were much higher). I know I've bought from Athleta and used one of the other cards. If you wouldn't have a need for the other cards, check their fine print.

You can get these brands typically around 10-15% off the face value of the card and it doesn't conflict with other codes or sales so you can stack the savings.