PDA

View Full Version : I cannot believe..

Globetrotter
05-21-2013, 01:55 PM
I just spent thirty minutes of my life cleaning ds's multiple booger walls. It's bad enough that he does this to his own bedroom wall and the bathrooms, but the hallways??

But thanks to the BBB, I have the technique down now! I used a spray bottle with warm water, let them soak a bit and wiped them off. It was easy in the bathrooms due to the glossy paint, but the regular paint didn't fare as well. Probably should have used some type of cleaner on those but I didn't have the energy to figure it out.

I will admit I'd let it go for a long time, but if he starts it again :hopmad:

larig
05-21-2013, 03:03 PM
Kids can be soooo gross!! I don't blame you for putting it off.

urquie
05-21-2013, 05:46 PM
I just spent thirty minutes of my life cleaning ds's multiple booger walls. It's bad enough that he does this to his own bedroom wall and the bathrooms, but the hallways??

But thanks to the BBB, I have the technique down now! I used a spray bottle with warm water, let them soak a bit and wiped them off. It was easy in the bathrooms due to the glossy paint, but the regular paint didn't fare as well. Probably should have used some type of cleaner on those but I didn't have the energy to figure it out.

I will admit I'd let it go for a long time, but if he starts it again :hopmad:

i made dd clean it herself... never happened again. :D

1mom2dylan
05-21-2013, 05:51 PM
:barf: very gross

MamaMolly
05-21-2013, 07:40 PM
I don't know if you can buy Lestiol where you live, but I use a very diluted mix of that and water to get Dolly's boogers off the flat wall paint In her room. Grossest kid ever.

edurnemk
05-21-2013, 09:22 PM
i made dd clean it herself... never happened again. :D

I would do this, too, I always make DS clean his messes, and it usually dissuades him from doing it again. I agree, gross! I have a cousin who did that even as a teenager!

elizabethkott
05-21-2013, 09:26 PM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

This *almost* makes me glad Stevie eats them. :barf:
(we're working on it...)

gatorsmom
05-21-2013, 09:41 PM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

This *almost* makes me glad Stevie eats them. :barf:
(we're working on it...)

:yeahthat: Ive never heard of booger walls. My kids' usually go straight from nose to mouth. They dont like to waste any. :rotflmao:

ShanaMama
05-21-2013, 11:04 PM
Groooss! What don't you learn on BBB!

LizLemon
05-21-2013, 11:13 PM
Oh man :(