PDA

View Full Version : I HATE this weather

fedoragirl
05-21-2013, 07:41 PM
I have the cutest spring outfits for DD and she has not worn a single item. It is still in the 50s here and tomorrow, it is going to be in the 40s. I feel like crying. When will I ever see the sun again?
I want to jump in all the sales and buy all the cute summer clothes for next summer but I just keep passing because DC will hardly ever wear them. Both kids are still wearing their winter clothes.

Ceepa
05-21-2013, 08:04 PM
I hear you. I have packed away cool weather clothes only to pull them out again and again. It is maddening.

elliput
05-21-2013, 08:16 PM
I hear you! The daytime temps here are supposed to be fine, but I might need to turn the heat back on for the nights.

LizLemon
05-21-2013, 11:17 PM
I am so with you on this one. We have been dealing with an unseasonably cool spring here as well, which felt all the more intolerable to me because we moved from a slightly warmer place and I am missing it! The weather turned the corner here recently (going from cold to 80s, so no spring, but I'll take this in a heartbeat) - hopefully it will finally warm up for you all as well! (It seems strange to be thinking this when it is almost Memorial Day.)

Indianamom2
05-22-2013, 11:08 AM
I hear you. Last week, we woke up to temps on a couple of days in the low 30's with frost. Yesterday it was about 90. Tomorrow it will be 58. No wonder my head pounds with migraines just about every other day!

JdrKuhnert
05-24-2013, 12:53 AM
I hate this weather, too. After a few weeks of gradually warming weather, bam it's cold again. Stupid me, I actually ordered DS2 some more shorts from Boden because he hardly had any. I guess the summer 2 years ago was just as bad and that is why there were hardly any shorts left from DS1.