PDA

View Full Version : Help me price my Cameleon for Craigslist

swissair81
05-21-2013, 09:38 PM
It's a 2011 Cam brown base with pink fleece. It was affected by the recall, so I ordered the new bar. I also have a brand new set of the limited edition purple fabric. The set also has 2 bassinets- one brown and one black denim, a second seat frame, the basket, and the rain cover. It's in excellent condition with only a little bit of handlebar wear.

Kaylee31
05-22-2013, 12:23 AM
If you're not in a hurry to sell, I wouldn't sell it altogether. I think you can make more piecing out the extras. I saw recently a purple fabric set went for $100+ on ebay, because they are hard to find now. I'd also sell the black denim bassinet separately (for ~$100), and maybe the 2nd seat frame (for at least $50). Unless the potential buyer has a newborn and plans on switching between the bassinet and seat frequently, they won't need it. And maybe $500-$550 for the Cam and the accessories. Do you know what they're going for on your CL?

mom3boys
05-22-2013, 10:38 AM
I don't know exactly but I agree with Kaylee about piecing it out. I had a 2008 (I think) Cameleon with the travel bag, car seat adapter, couple other accessories. I sold it late 2011. I listed the whole shebang for about $450. Then someone asked if they could just buy the travel bag, then the person who bought the stroller didn't need the adapter, so I sold it separately, etc. I hadn't planned to piece it out but I made more $$ that way.

When I sold my Bee I had 2 canopies and I said X price for both canopies, but gave the option of picking just one canopy and selling for less. Which I did. Then I sold the other canopy on its own and made the same $$.