PDA

View Full Version : Thredup 35% off + free shipping SAVE35 for new customers

justlyn
05-22-2013, 09:14 AM
I've seen some neg feedback from folks about selling TO thredup, but positive about buying from. I've bought from them several times and I've been pleased. i saw this on retailmenot and wanted to share. It's a good discount if you've been wanting to try them.

mom2ethan
05-22-2013, 12:22 PM
I saw this code last week and tried them out. I was very pleased with what I got! A boutique-style sundress and a Ralph Lauren cable knit sweater in great condition for ~$15 shipped.

MizMojoLaveau
05-22-2013, 12:51 PM
Thanks OP. Giving them a try. Four pieces including converse tennies for $33. I am trying out some of the One Jackson brand stuff for DS, but have never heard of it before. Looks like they have a lot of it NWOT.

misshollygolightly
05-22-2013, 12:54 PM
Thanks! Just ordered 3 polos for DS's school uniform this fall...if they're as good as they look, it will be a great deal!

ttownfrogs
05-23-2013, 10:07 AM
TFS! I placed an order too :)

Momit
05-23-2013, 11:08 AM
I was happy with my recent order too. Their pricing is definitely kind of random, some stuff seems like great deals and other things not so much.

justlyn
05-24-2013, 09:17 AM
I think their pricing is more for people who aren't regular shoppers of particular brands and know how to work the retail sales. I have snapped up a couple of Gymbo outfits that were priced as a single item :)

One set was a velour skort with matching cardigan with faux fur collar for $7.49 total. I've got a tee and leggings set in the mail that was just priced as the tee. I just found that thredup does Swagbucks too at 15 for each dollar spent.I'm new to SB and dont fully get it yet, but it's a perk if you're already a customer. All their promos that I've seen are for new customers.

I was happy with my recent order too. Their pricing is definitely kind of random, some stuff seems like great deals and other things not so much.