PDA

View Full Version : Orthaheels on zulilly and Lands' End

elektra
05-23-2013, 02:31 AM
I got some orthaheels flip flops to use as house slippers last year on zulilly and they have been great. Lots of support for walking around on my hardwood floors all day. I have been waiting for them to come back butI missed the start of the sale this morning unfortunately. BUT they do still have some left if anyone wants to check them out. Most of the non-flip flop styles are not attractive IMO, but YMMV. The loafer is not my style really but I think it looks very nice for a comfort shoe though. They do have some flip flops left.
Lands' End also has orthaheels now too. I was able to get a pair there with a 30% coupon, free shipping, so not bad.

essnce629
05-23-2013, 06:30 AM
Thanks! I like my orthaheel flip flops for wearing around the house!

logan's mom
05-23-2013, 07:36 AM
I got some orthaheels flip flops to use as house slippers last year on zulilly and they have been great. Lots of support for walking around on my hardwood floors all day. I have been waiting for them to come back butI missed the start of the sale this morning unfortunately. BUT they do still have some left if anyone wants to check them out. Most of the non-flip flop styles are not attractive IMO, but YMMV. The loafer is not my style really but I think it looks very nice for a comfort shoe though. They do have some flip flops left.
Lands' End also has orthaheels now too. I was able to get a pair there with a 30% coupon, free shipping, so not bad.

I have been stalking Zulily for Orthoheels ever since I saw them come up on Totsy. Can't believe I didn't check yesterday.

When I look on Land's End, it says promo saving can't be applied to the Orthoheels, do you mind if I ask what coupon you used?

sf333
05-23-2013, 07:56 AM
How does sizing run on these?

hellokitty
05-23-2013, 08:28 AM
Can anyone share their experience on sizing of the flip flops vs. closed heel styles? I have flip flops, but I'm unsure if I should size up for a closed heel version. Thanks.