PDA

View Full Version : Folding Stroller w/Ride-On Board

LoveBeingMrs
05-23-2013, 09:18 AM
Does anyone know if the Bugaboo Bee+ can be folded/unfolded with the ride-on board attached? My friend told me that she's pretty sure she was able to leave it attached, but can't remember for certain. Right now, I have to Englacha Junior-X Rider, and it's kind of a hassle to take it on and off the stroller every time. Thanks!!

edurnemk
05-23-2013, 05:12 PM
It's possible but I never do it because the set up takes up too much space in my trunk or maybe I did it wrong? I'll try again later and get back to you. I hace the Bugaboo board.

LoveBeingMrs
05-23-2013, 10:15 PM
It's possible but I never do it because the set up takes up too much space in my trunk or maybe I did it wrong? I'll try again later and get back to you. I hace the Bugaboo board.

Awesome!! Please let me know! Thanks so much. :)

edurnemk
05-26-2013, 08:01 PM
Sorry for the delay, I had a hectic couple of days and couldn't check in until today. I folded the Bee with the board and it can definitely be done. The only issue is that the board is obviously not locked like the rest of the stroller so it can flap around when you pick it up to put in the trunk. Unfolding it is a little tricky, but not terrible. Like I said I have the Bugaboo board, I don't know if the Englacha will work the same.

HTH!

LoveBeingMrs
05-28-2013, 08:39 AM
Sorry for the delay, I had a hectic couple of days and couldn't check in until today. I folded the Bee with the board and it can definitely be done. The only issue is that the board is obviously not locked like the rest of the stroller so it can flap around when you pick it up to put in the trunk. Unfolding it is a little tricky, but not terrible. Like I said I have the Bugaboo board, I don't know if the Englacha will work the same.

HTH!

Yes! That helps a lot! Thanks so much for checking. I've been debating whether to sell our Englacha board and buy the Bugaboo one. :)

Kaylee31
05-28-2013, 01:19 PM
The mutsy step up board can be folded with the bee also. Just fyi.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2